More Maintenance Outsourcing?

I take no pleasure in being right, but remember when I said there would be "pain" and there could be overhaul conducted where English is not spoken very well...

Regards,

USA320Pilot

USA320Pilot said:
I take no pleasure in being right, but remember when I said there would be "pain" and there could be overhaul conducted where English is not spoken very well...

Regards,

USA320Pilot
[post="241197"][/post]​

I don't think there are enough hangers in San Jose :p

B) UT

USA320Pilot said:

Regards,

USA320Pilot
[post="241197"][/post]​
stick with the utc/itc crap...you do better there....

Aren't the maintanence manuals written in English? Not many people in Central America can read, write, or speak basic English, to say nothing of reading an aircaft maintnance manual or job card. And the Central American countries are not exactly high tech. Wouldn't you be a little nervous Captain?

USA320Pilot said:

Regards,

USA320Pilot
[post="241197"][/post]​
i see what you mean about the pain and outsourcing being done where they speak little english......go look on the hub...... U was outsourced to MAE in 'bama.......

yall wuz right....dey doan speeks too well dawn dere in 'bama......

Back