Muslim passenger alleges harassment by DL FA and other passengers

The only thing that needs to be done is the person who started the whole thing needs to be arrested and tried.

Offering to move a passenger to a safe place and away from a crazy person is all that any airline could have done.

The job of policing bad behavior belongs to the police - on the ground.

The job of providing safe transportation and ensuring that police are involved on the ground when it is necessary is the airline's job.

Yeah, move one woman and her kids away from one dumb ass. That makes sense.

All on video.

Her brother is an attorney for the Arab anti discrimination committee? Oops.

WorldTraveler said:
The only thing that needs to be done is the person who started the whole thing needs to be arrested and tried.

Offering to move a passenger to a safe place and away from a crazy person is all that any airline could have done.

The job of providing safe transportation and ensuring that police are involved on the ground when it is necessary is the airline's job.
Seriously????

WorldTraveler said:

uh.........not sure if your serous......  :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:

From the article, this sounds just too good to be true: 
According to Hider, the flight attendant said: "You are at my wit's end. You better be quiet before I kick you off of this plane!"

Since this is America and if I were to stereotype I'd have to say there is 1 more person that wants to participate in DL's profit sharing.

topDawg said:
uh.........not sure if your serous......  :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:
Oh, he is serious.

"I am credible because I have accurately spoken to one issue after another in the industry. No one on here or any other aviation chat site has even come close." WT

That is all one could ask, right? 《rolleyes》

Glenn Quagmire said:
Oh, he is serious.

"I am credible because I have accurately spoken to one issue after another in the industry. No one on here or any other aviation chat site has even come close." WT

That is all one could ask, right? 《rolleyes》

Perhaps it's the full moon, but lately WT has mis-spoken, or spoken inaccurately on one issue after another in the industry. 
His credibility is certainly taking a beating ... ... ...

dead-horse.gif

meanwhile, a DL FA cannot be expected to lock up a passenger who is harassing another passenger. what it can do is move the passenger.

perhaps some of the supposed legal experts here can tell us what DL didn't do that it should have or what offering to protect the passenger failed to accomplish.

and more significantly, the Muslim woman who continued to complain that DL wasn't acting while refusing to accept DL's help is the one that has the problem.

the case will go nowhere except in the trashcan of a judge who can see it as nothing but a passenger - regardless of the race/issue/religion who feels picked on and wants to blame someone else for the actions of a fellow passenger.

did you really think that thru before you posted?

tell me again the success you would expect to have by fanning the flames of an aggressive person than just moving the people who can't deal with the environment?

hint: the principle doesn't just apply at 35K feet or to airline passengers.

Back