My last Political post:

He lives in SF and owns a leather shop specializing in chaps ,his clientele are mostly liberal so he transformed. I suspect once the chap fad fades he will jump on any given bandwagon

That’s crazy. No wonder he performs some sort of self flagellation for his sins of voting for Trump.

Yup ZOM, You're gonna' FIT IN quite well in Birmingham ALABAMA.
Make sure you get on the waiting list for NASCAR TICKETS, and locate your nearest KK KLAVERN. (Just be careful using your NYC accent, cause' those 'good ol' boys' wont COMPREHEND " Youse-guys , or FUHGGETABOUTIT " ) !! " Capice " ??

Gosh...I've seen my insurance rates go up here in red state Kansas (pretty high income per capita area) as well. Only here, it's Republicans in BMW's that get in wrecks because they were texting while driving.
Golly gee whiz KC well when your state gives licences to tens of thousands of illegal aliens and your rates go up even more you will be in the same situation as us in NY. I'm sure you will still find a way to blame Republicans though.

Golly gee whiz KC well when your state gives licences to tens of thousands of illegal aliens and your rates go up even more you will be in the same situation as us in NY. I'm sure you will still find a way to blame Republicans though.
OH.....so I should accept my rates going up in red state Kansas and be happy that they aren't higher because of all the illegals getting licenses.

OH.....so I should accept my rates going up in red state Kansas and be happy that they aren't higher because of all the illegals getting licenses.
You need three forms of id to get a license in new york so i suspect some are committing faud.My sister couldnt get the new license cause her SS card didnt match her license middle initial omitted something like that.Yet if your illegal its okay to commit fraud .Watch them get city jobs next then the Dems goal of having them vote.

Im really not going to argue with someone living in Mayberry but your wrong on this one its not what you read ithey arent just freeing minorities with a marijuana conviction its also people who have been violent one guy was arrested 6 times for mugging and if you were caught six times you probably got away with it 20 times.

Um, yeah. Your rates going up because of "Republican drivers crashing while texting" isn't quite the same as mine going up because of people that are here illegally and have no business getting a driver's license in the first place.

You need three forms of id to get a license in new york so i suspect some are committing faud.My sister couldnt get the new license cause her SS card didnt match her license middle initial omitted something like that.Yet if your illegal its okay to commit fraud .Watch them get city jobs next then the Dems goal of having them vote.

Im really not going to argue with someone living in Mayberry but your wrong on this one its not what you read ithey arent just freeing minorities with a marijuana conviction its also people who have been violent one guy was arrested 6 times for mugging and if you were caught six times you probably got away with it 20 times.
You're making way too much sense for the leftists on here.

Its cool to have different views but some of these guys are out of touch.I think they would be a little intimidated if they drove through tbe Bronx...real world

So....let's require voter ID..... that will stop voter fraud...except now we have to stop drivers license fraud. Because an illegal with a drivers license will be able to vote.

So....let's require voter ID..... that will stop voter fraud...except now we have to stop drivers license fraud. Because an illegal with a drivers license will be able to vote.
When they raided that chicken plant ithey caught 600 illegals 400 were using someone elses SS card.I know i know they are paying into and not receiving anything.Thats not a trade off for identity theft.