N Gingrich and his Platform for America

Garfield1966

Veteran
Apr 7, 2003
Texas
Platform for America

Some of the stuff makes perfect sense and then he goes of and starts with all the religious morality BS. I wonder if he forgot about the fact that he was banging his mistress when he was impeaching Clinton? I wonder if he for got about how he served his wife divorce papers while she was in the hospital. That putz lost his Congressional seat for a reason. Some folks just don't know when to sit down and shut up. Reminds me of Clinton in that regard.

And yet the media is liberal? You would have thought a liberal media would have made a bigger stink about that.

At least that FISA BS got delayed.

The difference being a Republican admits his sin, a 'libber' giddly embraces it with denial! :D

'I did not stick my cigar in that coooooch' :p

The difference being a Republican admits his sin, a 'libber' giddly embraces it with denial! :D

'I did not stick my cigar in that coooooch' :p

Really. So you are saying that Gingrich outed him self voluntarily with out anyone exposing him? What about Foley? What about Craig? Scooter? Cheney? Meier? Bolton? Give me a break. Stop pretending that Republicans are not just as sleazy as the Dems

Back