Need help. PHX -- ORD nonrev

Fly4Free

Veteran
May 31, 2006
Wherever.
Visit site
Hello,

I have a total of 4 people including me that want to nonrev to O'hare in July (7/6-7/8) however I was told that it always fills up going to Chicago and back.

What's the best way to get there and back? Nonstop or should I look at a flight from PHX-STL-ORD or something similar?

Any help would be appreciated.

Hello,

I have a total of 4 people including me that want to nonrev to O'hare in July (7/6-7/8) however I was told that it always fills up going to Chicago and back.

What's the best way to get there and back? Nonstop or should I look at a flight from PHX-STL-ORD or something similar?

Fly into MKE then take a train down, not a long trip.

AMTRAK
Only $21 each way

I went to check out amtrak, and US Airways blocks that site.

What the hell are you doing? Checking personal transportation options, other then US Airways, while at work? Are you posting here while at work?

Rent a car in MKE, its cheap and an easy drive
Very true............IF you can get to MKE. Only 2 direct flights a day and every time I've checked, they're full. There are more flights to ORD per day than MKE. Best bet, always, is the FIRST flight of the day. That way, if there are any operational issues, you won't get caught up in them.........not as likely.

Hello,

If all of you are employees or family members, rather than buddy pass people, I would go ID95 on UA. They probable have more flights. Plus Channel 9 and a good chance of E plus. Or ZED fare on AA.

Latest posts

Back