New Corporate Identity

DCT JVL

Advanced
Oct 7, 2002
www.usaviation.com
According to the latest issue of Planebusiness Banter, United will be unveiling a new corporate identity and livery in the next couple of weeks. Is this a reference to -TED or the mainline? Any thoughts?

[

I have no clue it could be both. The question I have on my mind is why Ual is going to do this now since they still have to sort out other problems before they get out of chapter 11 and I think they should sort out these problems first and when everything is done before they leave Chapter 11 introduce the new identity.

Think of this situation as though like a woman who wants cosmetic surgery because she feels everyone hates her because of her outward appearance since she is an ugly #### when really it is her awful personality towards others. When she gets this 'make over' would this make her more likeable to others or will others feel the same way about her?

Andre1980 said:
Think of this situation as though like a woman who wants cosmetic surgery because she feels everyone hates her because of her outward appearance since she is an ugly #### when really it is her awful personality towards others. When she gets this 'make over' would this make her more likeable to others or will others feel the same way about her?
Depends on if she got a boob job, how big she went, and if she's willing to show them. :up:

Re: New Corporate Identity

Assuming that TED is to be the new LCC, now may be the best time to "tie" the two together.

Look for a new blue tail!

The new blue tail will look just like Ted's but blue instead of orange.

Busdrvr said:
Andre1980 said:
Depends on if she got a boob job, how big she went, and if she's willing to show them. :up:
Busdrvr, I'm shocked :eek: but I like the way you think :D

Back