New here

Ms Tree

Veteran
Jul 13, 2010
Hey everyone. Just stumbled upon this site. Kind of interested in planes and I love a good discussion about religion sex and politics every now and then. Can anyone join in the games or is this a private party?

The fact that you were able to start this thread should answer your question. Any member can read and post on any thread in any forum. Welcome to AirlineForums.com.

• Banned
Just making small talk. No need to bite my head off. It may be an open forum but that does not mean everyone is welcome been there and done that.

Ms. Tree,

You are more than welcome here. All we ask is that you adhere to the rules of the board which are clearly posted atop every forum.

Welcome to AirlineForums.com. We hope you enjoy your visits here.

Hey everyone. Just stumbled upon this site. Kind of interested in planes and I love a good discussion about religion sex and politics every now and then. Can anyone join in the games or is this a private party?
Searching through old threads and stumbled upon this one.

Roflmao at this post.

Since Garfy has been around for several years, one could surmise this 'first post' under a new nom de plume as disingenuous and fraudulent.
:eek:

• Banned
Since Garfy has been around for several years, one could surmise this 'first post' under a new nom de plume as disingenuous and fraudulent.
:eek:

Ya think Cpt Obvious?

Religion Sex aka Homo Promo? :lol:

Back