New Service Policy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its the law, they have to represent everyone, the duty of fair representation.

Everytime US Airways has layoffs it's becuase less and less people are flying on you.
Pilots are losing their jobs because of the poor service and rude attitudes. Not all F/A's are this way but
there are a lot. The attitudes need to change or more and more people are going to lose their jobs.
The HR people need to lose their jobs as well becuase they are doing a horrible job of weeding out the
nasty people.
Really? Pilots don't lose jobs because flight attendants are rude. Do flight attendants lose jobs because luggage gets lost or an airplane needs maintenance? NO, NO, NO. No one work group loses their job because of another work group.

I beg to differ when FAs starting cleaning planes utility lost their jobs, when pilots agreed to rjs jobs were/are lost

I beg to differ when FAs starting cleaning planes utility lost their jobs, when pilots agreed to rjs jobs were/are lost

And "I" beg to differ. Do you think flight attendants wanted to clean G'damn airplanes? It was MANAGEMENT that was responsible for flight attendants "tidying" airplanes not CLEANING them. I'm not sure if it's how you intended it to sound but it was managements fault. Not the flight attendants. Anyway, this thread has gone down the toilet. STUPID! ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back