Non-rev complaint

Veritas

Veteran
Aug 19, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Does anyone have an email or snail mail address or a contact number to complain about an abusive agent?

My dependent student was pulled off a flight shortly before departure because there was no "paper ticket." The ZED e-ticket was purchased and the listing was made though myIDTravel. The agent was provided with all the confirmation codes and the e-ticket number.

When asked, he refused to check United’s system reference GG ET ATTACH as directed by the Booking/Listing Confirmation email. To add insult to injury, he earlier insisted that the carry on bag be gate checked. The bag was not pulled off the plane and returned to my student after she was removed from the aircraft.

Every United agent I have spoken to since agrees that the e-ticket was valid and that the listing was properly made; however, no one has provided me with a channel to file a complaint.

That guy is in serious need of retraining.

Thanks.

Truly sucky, and very weird. Was this on UAL mainline or on a contract carrier (where anything can happen :) )

The industry is doing away with paper tickets for NRSA travel, just as for revenue. A few carries embargoed US for a while because its system could not issue industry e-tkts.

Latest posts

Back