Northwest 757

delldude said:
quite possibly the AMFA special undercover ops sabotage squad.
on the direct order of ov delle femine.....
[post="291271"][/post]​

Hey, I saw those guys out last night. Thats pretty funny. I like that.

The 757 it turns out was the same one. They pencil whipped it coming and going across the pacific. NWA flight attendants had better be brushing up on overwater-ditching emergency procedures. Looks like they are gonna need it!

PRINCESS KIDAGAKASH said:
The 757 it turns out was the same one. They pencil whipped it coming and going across the pacific. NWA flight attendants had better be brushing up on overwater-ditching emergency procedures. Looks like they are gonna need it!
[post="291553"][/post]​

Come on Princess you can do better than that I'm sure. How about a phone number?

keeptheodds said:
Well you have two aircraft and four engines. This means you have four oil caps. Are you with me so far. If one mechanic serviced all four engines on both airplanes and accidently left all four oil caps off on the same day at about the same time the odds on that would be a billion to one. If four different mechanics serviced four different engines on two different aircraft and accidently left four oil caps off in one day at about the same time I would give that one about infinite to one. If some union scab(s) that really wasnt a scab(s) serviced the two aircraft with the four engines and purposfully left the four oil caps off on the same day at about the same time. Then there would be a 100% chance that AMFA is going to kill someone before this is over.

Princess, You and I are going to roll around in the sack before this is over.
[post="291188"][/post]​

send her my way when your done.

Mr T said:
[post="291742"][/post]​
You two cowards would be better off with a Playgirl and some Vasoline.

The Princess is hard on scabs, you clowns couldn't handle her .

Must be hell wondering if the wife will still be around when your scab duty fails and the NWA bossman pulls your card and sends you packing.

Hope you boys have fun while it lasts.......your wives are. :shock:

delldude said:
quite possibly the AMFA special undercover ops sabotage squad.
on the direct order of ov delle femine.....
[post="291271"][/post]​

DellDude,

What a cheap unsubstantiated shot.
How does it feel being a scab steward?

-Big E

Sending her your way will only cost her about 10 seconds of her time, but years of nightmares, LOL.

BTW, its, "you're" not "your".

Mr T said:
[post="291742"][/post]​

Emil.Howes said:
DellDude,

What a cheap unsubstantiated shot.
How does it feel being a scab steward?

-Big E
[post="291760"][/post]​
hey somebody has to protect these new hires .
dude you take your job way too seriously....well used to at any rate. ;)

To all the TWU people who are pro AMFA. Princess TWU informer i think there are others. Do you pay union dues to the TWU

operaations said:
To all the TWU people who are pro AMFA. Princess TWU informer i think there are others. Do you pay union dues to the TWU
[post="291911"][/post]​

I am an American Airlines employee and I do not pay does until the TWU enforces the contract.

You have to pay dues if you are a under the contract, you can be a dues objector but still have to pay for what fees are germane to the contract.

And being a dues objector is stupid, you lose your right to vote on anything and become a non-member.

You're right to vote, to re-vote, to re-vote, until the IAM is happy!!! Another good reason a dues objector is not the way to go?

AP Tech said:
You're right to vote, to re-vote, to re-vote, until the IAM is happy!!! Another good reason a dues objector is not the way to go?
[post="291933"][/post]​

What gives the union the right to collect a tax on me with representation from a public vote? Tell me now that unions aren’t communist parties.

WNjetdoc said:
Don't have much time on the 757 but on the 737 with CFM's if you leave the oil cap off there is a check valve installed and the engine will not lose much oil at all.
[post="291185"][/post]​

What dash number engine is WN flying? At UAIR our CFM 56-3 oil tanks were not checked in the filler neck.....only by the oil cap itself. So you leave the cap off and sayonara oil :shock:

Latest posts

Back