Not Good News for the GOP...

tom barry

Veteran
Aug 20, 2011
http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2012/04/22/2788602/obamas-chances-go-up-as-jobless.html

This is vital stuff, probably more so for the D's ! This news is so "apropos" since it comes from our DEAR FRIENDS of that genuine "News" outlet FUX NEWS.

Also take Wisconsin, who a year ago looked challenging for us D's.

Ahh, but thanx to our dear friend Scott Walker, that scenario has done a " 180' " ! And thinking about these 3 states, THINK about just how MUCH Organized Labor has played a Vital role. ( I LOVE IT.)

When asked what he would have done with the auto industry, ol' MITTens said..." Screw them, I'd have let them DIE " !! :angry:

A Heartfelt Thanx MITT !!!!!!!! ;)

Not Good News for the GOP... ..and THIS from FAUX News. Oh my !

The Republican Party....." EATS thier YOUNG " ! Oh my,........Trouble in Paradise !

YES, Limbaugh is LOADED ( $$$$$ ) but, Do you think he's FINISHED....as we know him today ?

The ULTIMATE HYPOCRACY This POS Was/Is and will Always Be the Bottom of the Barrel !

NO Spinning this one.................................... .........You republican RACISTS !

There is NOTHING Republicans wont do............... .......For MONEY !

DESPERATEGOP Claim ........ Debunked as "HORSE SHITE" !

All of the above are the topic of threads started by our resident hater in chief within the last 30 days.

Bears, give it a rest. There is a reason none have gained traction. Why don't you start one that says "I hate everyone who is Republican, from the south, or does not agree with me"' and stick with it.

All of the above are the topic of threads started by our resident hater in chief within the last 30 days.

Bears, give it a rest. There is a reason none have gained traction. Why don't you start one that says "I hate everyone who is Republican, from the south, or does not agree with me"' and stick with it.

Not that I owe YOU any explanation, the topic of declining unemployment numbers in battleground states is NEWS, Important NEWS that I didn't make, News that I didn't see on the WC, so it become NEWS I posted.

You KNOW what You can do with stuff I post, that You don't care for ???? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;)

Back