NOW the A-Hole is considering firing Mueller !

Hmm, lets see.

Comey, a registered ' Replug ' .
Mueller a registered ' Replug ' .

????????????

I hope the MORON does go ahead and do it, so 'Bernie' and (uncle) Joe B. can announce their campaigns by 'years end' !

Speaking of MORONS, we have (dependably from the left) one of the finest examples ever seen on earth. Below find Joe Biden explaining the finer points of tactical home defense....which apparently consist of buying a double-barrel shotgun, and whenever feeling threatened simply going outside (thus fully exposing yourself to any/all attackers) with the most amazingly "brilliant" part being to "fire two blasts" into the air, which immediately then leaves one completely disarmed...Shall we speak further of an almost unbelievable level of MORON, or is the below link sufficient by itself? Please tell us all you're just kidding about actually wanting to ever see such a pathetically stupid meat-puppet in ANY kind of office (other than properly a psychiatrist's) ever again? ;)

Last edited:
Speaking of fully confirmed and actual MORONS..One need never strain one's neck to do other than even briefly glance to the left. ;) Should simply (and insanely) leaving yourself utterly defenseless via firing "two blasts" from a shotgun only holding two rounds uselessly into the air; I give you no doubt well founded liberal fears of even the very island of Guam tipping over....I'm not making this up folks...Who even possibly could make such insanity up? See the below for proof....I'm only surprised that the clearly imminent (who knew?) danger of having the entire Island of Guam tipping over wasn't instantlylinked to "global warming/climate change/Islamaphobia/gun control"/whatever:

Last edited:
Umm...No worries though folks, since according to liberal "brilliance" we clearly "lose 93 MILLION Americans every day"...so we've little time left to fret over much of anything, anyway. ;)

Last edited:
Now then Bear; I believe you were addressing the issue of some supposed MORON?....? ;)

Sigh...I used to sometimes wonder how liberals could even walk upright with such obviously tiny "brains"...but then recalled the example of the giant herbivores of old who managed such with brains literally the size of merely walnuts or at best tennis balls.....Just saying.

A well-proven and globally accepted IQ test system would be a fine thing to require as part of any voter registration. I'd think both Wechsler and Stanford Binet....although it would prove purely "discriminatory" and pretty much end not only the "democratic" party, but most all politicians' careers the very next election cycle...Sigh...One can at least dream of a better world, but in sad reality we nowadays have THIS:

Last edited:
Oh NO, say it's not so. The resident 'Gulper', Mikey P E N C E has gone out and got himself a LAWYER. Can the " # 1 BROWN NOSER ", Pence, be concerned that he'll "Take it in the Shorts" like his Dear Leader IS GOING TO ??? What gives, REPLUGS ??

IF the DICK HEAD T-Rump fires Mueller, the REPLUGS alone will impeach the S - Head !
Never thought I'd ever say (again) that GWB was the biggest GOP Moron ever !

Oh NO, say it's not so. The resident 'Gulper', Mikey P E N C E has gone out and got himself a LAWYER. Can the " # 1 BROWN NOSER ", Pence, be concerned that he'll "Take it in the Shorts" like his Dear Leader IS GOING TO ??? What gives, REPLUGS ??

Poor old imbecile Grampa Bears, president Trump has the power to fire any of his cabinet for whatever reason, or no reason. Mueller is disqualified being J Edgar Comey is his best friend, 28 CFR 45.2 "Disqualification arising from personal or political relationship".

Blue straight jacket is on the way, four holes for all the Bear legs.

Impeachment for what? Russia? Failed.

Let go of the CAPS button gramps.

23561819_2090488851186198_2426043838711298170_n.jpg