NW Scab nearly kills two passengers in floatplane mishap

Uh, Ken doesn't work for NWA. He works for AA. He is also president of AMTA or something like that. It is a non-profit organization to eradicate professional A&P Mechanics from the industry and replace them with unskilled and untrained AMT's.
Another moronic scab statement. Ken has done more for the AMT profession than anyone I know.

If anyone has tried to eradicate the professionals from the aircraft maintenance field, its scum of the earth SCABS like you buttcheese.

Still waiting for an answer as to what the scab force has done to improve the AMT profession?

Pay? :lol: Benifits? :rolleyes:

Silence....... :ph34r:

Another moronic scab statement. Ken has done more for the AMT profession than anyone I know.

That's the problem Hackman he doing everything for the AMT profession and killing the A&P profession. If he were to dump the AMT's and stick with the A&P's I would feel a bit differently about him.

If anyone has tried to eradicate the professionals from the aircraft maintenance field, its scum of the earth SCABS like you buttcheese.
:lol: "buttcheese", that's funny.

Still waiting for an answer as to what the scab force has done to improve the AMT profession?
Pay? :lol: Benifits? :rolleyes:
Silence....... :ph34r:

I doubled my income Hackman. What have you done? Sucked-up any concessions lately? Still sitting in the breakroom pouting about you worthless lameduck union? Riding the union gravytrain till retirement aren't you? Scared to rock the boat.

I doubled my income Hackman. What have you done? Sucked-up any concessions lately?

Oh yeah, there is nowhere to go but up from the septic tank scab. The problem is that you constantly have to swim in sh**.

You are morally bankrupt. You are akin to a remora, attaching yourself to, and feeding on the slime of the real fish in the sea.

Back