Nwa Plane Part Slams Into Field

Trip Confirmed

Advanced
Dec 5, 2002
http://www.twincities.com/mld/twincities/11369789.htm

some excerpts..

A nearly 200-pound piece of metal broke off an engine of a Northwest Airlines jet Saturday afternoon and landed in an Inver Grove Heights field, about 100 yards from a home.

Since 1997, some 20 service difficulty reports about the plane — registration number N233NW — have been filed with the FAA. A dozen involved corrosion that was found in various parts of the plane and repaired during the course of regular maintenance checks.

"We have not overhauled our DC10s in years," said local union President Ted Ludwig. "We don't do anything to them any more. … I can't say outsourcing caused this. But I can say that we don't maintain these aircraft."

Since 1997 this plane has had problems.

I'll bet this will cause a rush of people to book Northwest.

Terrorists boarding , and parts falling off. At least a Google search shows this is being reported nationwide.

Cute.

Still pursuing your anti-NWA agenda, I see. At least in this case your Chicken Little impression is almost appropriate.

"Terrorists boarding..."? Not according to the FAA, the FBI, the TSA and the HSA, but only according to a reporter looking to make a buck and someone like Trip Confirmed looking to attack NWA for their own purposes.

Cute

But predictable, as always.

NWA/AMT said:
Still pursuing your anti-NWA agenda, I see. At least in this case your Chicken Little impression is almost appropriate.

"Terrorists boarding..."? Not according to the FAA, the FBI, the TSA and the HSA, but only according to a reporter looking to make a buck and someone like Trip Confirmed looking to attack NWA for their own purposes.

Cute

But predictable, as always.
[post="261996"][/post]​

Grow up and read national news, OK? It's what most intelligent Americans do sometimes. Could you possibly try it at least ONCE?

My impression is MORE than appropriate, it's fact.

Silly little barbs don't change facts,nor do they change opinions of people who actually ARE informed.

The millions of people who read this report which has now, according to Google, been printed in 284 different newspapers and internet news websites. That was over 2 hrs. ago, and just TODAY.

.Some of the people who read them actually fly on airplanes.

And I do realize I'm wasting my time trying to teach you anything,so I won't bother anymore.

You wouldn't recognize bad PR if it latched onto your leg and ripped off skin.

Get your Rah-Rah NW flag and go wave it . It might keep you busy.

Silly uninformed ass.

Some Northwest employees must be so ashamed of some of their co-workers.

It must be humiliating..

North by Northwest said:
Trip Confirmed, too bad you weren't standing beneath it. :bleh:
[post="262005"][/post]​

Amen. I wonder if little Miss Hysterical is really Mary Schaivo?
:p

Trip...who loves ya baby! :lol: Watch out for that HOUSE overhead. p.s. OK Trip..I have read some of your posts. It is clear that you are pretty young. It is also pretty clear that you are truely alarmed about some of the issues that you post about i.e security. Concern is a healthy thing. Obsession is dangerous to ones health. Take it easy. Enjoy the flight of life. Act like a two year old (like me)sometimes. :)

Trip Confirmed said:
Grow up and  read national news, OK?  It's what most intelligent Americans do sometimes.
[post="262002"][/post]​

How did you know, did one of them tell you?

Silly little barbs don't change facts,nor do they change opinions of people who actually ARE informed.

Yet, with the exception of the story about the part falling off the NWA plane, none of what you have ever posted here about NWA has been fact - it has been uninformed opinion and rumor intended to terrorize. If you post such drivel and don't expect to be called on it, get used to being disappointed.

The millions of people who read this report which has now, according to Google, been printed in 284 different newspapers and internet news websites. That was over 2 hrs. ago, and just TODAY.

.Some of the people who read them actually fly on airplanes.

Yet when a part falls off an airplane from any other airline - which happens fairly regularly - and the news reports it - which they do - you seem to ignore that. Yet when it happens to NWA you rush to spread your vitriol. See the difference? If not, is there someone there who could explain it to you?

And I do realize I'm wasting my time trying to teach you anything,so I won't bother anymore.

Since you freely admitted previously that you knew nothing about the security issues you were attempting to terrify people with before, I really doubt that you have any knowledge about aircraft maintenance issues either. Therefore, the idea of you teaching anyone anything is hilarious.

You wouldn't recognize bad PR if it latched onto your leg and ripped off skin.

Not at all. In fact, I think that in this case the bad PR is thoroughly deserved. What I recognize is you trying your patented "smear and fear" techniques on NWA and it's employees again.

Get your Rah-Rah NW flag and go wave it . It might keep you busy.

Weren't you the one who tried to act all surprised and offended when I said that some of the most ardent NWA haters were also employees?

Silly uninformed ass.

You assume that anyone who does not react in the same panicked way that you do to whatever issue you're trying to scare people with is somehow "uninformed"? Ludicrous. I guarantee that I knew more about the issue sooner than you did, and that I still do. I also guarantee that you still have no understanding of the issue except that it is useful to you in your self-appointed anti-NWA crusade.

Your posts make it clear that YOU are the one who is uninformed. They also make it clear that you are, as you always have been, a terrorist.

Once again, please have your keepers up the dosage on your medication.

Confirmed Trippin just hasn't been the same since Dorothy and Toto dropped that house on her sister.

So, you think parts fall off planes inflight often?!? Yipes! OK, agreed, once outsourcing becomes the airline specialty, perhaps, but now?

Fly said:
So, you think parts fall off planes inflight often?!? Yipes! OK, agreed, once outsourcing becomes the airline specialty, perhaps, but now?
[post="262033"][/post]​

Rudder, rudder, who's got the rudder?

We don't need no stinkin' rudder!

Raining aluminum in Japan

On the military side...just a sample

Yes, they do. So often that a google search on the subject came to over 20 pages.

They also go mysteriously unreported by Trip Confirmed, since they don't fit her anti-NWA agenda.

More news, guys and gals!!!!

Northwest press just keeps getting worse.

Who would dare set foot on a airline with press like this, let alone pay to stay on it while it tried to fly?

Nw had better hope that specific flight can't be identified, else I smell a stinker of a lawsuit from passengers who were on it. Endangerment, bigtime?

an excerpt..

Ludwig unwrapped a blue shop rag and held up a handful of gray and black metal. He said it was the remains of brakes that malfunctioned on a Northwest Airlines plane that landed last month in Minneapolis.

http://www.grandforks.com/mld/grandforks/b...ss/11177046.htm

And I didn't even mention the news about the two Russians who raised hell and demanded to see the cockpit on a Northwest airlink flight this week. But the flight attendants REPEATEDLY told them to sit down, so I guess all is well.

Back