Nwa Plane Part Slams Into Field

North by Northwest said:
Cry me a river...Please take your own advice. We would be leary of having a crack pot on board anyway. :shock:
[post="262618"][/post]​

It's spelled leery.

Unless you meant Timothy Leary, definition below..
United States psychologist who experimented with psychoactive drugs (including LSD) and became a well-known advocate of their use (1920-1996)

Was it just poor spelling on your part?

Ho-hum...

Cry me a river...Please take your own advice. We would be leary of having a C R A C K P O T on board anyway. :shock:leery - openly distrustful of CRACK POTS. ...is that better. :bleh:

Trip Confirmed said:
What a childish moron. The dictionary definition of moron.
[post="262627"][/post]​

The only moron here is you, Trip Confirmed. You prove it with every post. Everyone else sees through your anti-NWA agenda and your paranoid delusions.

You apparently don't even have the ability to maintain a timeline for your terrorism, since the story you posted on Ted Ludwig and the brake parts happened BEFORE the story you posted about the part falling off the plane.

The really funny part is that despite your terrorist attacks, passenger boardings on NWA are going up, not down. Maybe someday you'll realize that SANE people do the opposite of what you suggest and take the hint.

Trippin, Dude or dudet.........you have got to get a life! Man oh man how I feel sorry for you. Is life so bad for you that you spout mean comments to get a rise from people? Wow, either you are in a very very sad shape or you are 10 years old. Gentlemen.........this guy or gal is ugly to the core and I pray that you do not even make comments back to him or her. He or she does not deserve the finger effort that it takes to type. You dont have to believe me but ...........if you are ugly to people........it will return to you 10 fold. So, NWA people.......be nice

Trippin, your mom ever tell you about what Thumper says? My suggestion is to be nice or you will be in deep do-do.

Yet when a part falls off an airplane from any other airline - which happens fairly regularly - and the news reports it - which they do - you seem to ignore that. Yet when it happens to NWA you rush to spread your vitriol. See the difference? If not, is there someone there who could explain it to you?
WOW, this one beats the hell out of the little bushing that noe one knows where it came from but the NWA scabs got the blame.

Just how often does these parts fall off? This was on AMFA's watch was it not?

WOW, this one beats the hell out of the little bushing that noe one knows where it came from but the NWA scabs got the blame.

Just how often does these parts fall off? This was on AMFA's watch was it not?

First off, I assume you are referring to the towing piece that came from overseas and went through a roof in Detroit, not a little bushing? And just who exactly blamed you?

Second, these parts don't fall off very often, And yes, it did happen at a time when AMFA represented mechanics were doing some of the maintenance, but as Ted Ludwig said in the article "We have not overhauled our DC10s in years," said local union President Ted Ludwig. "We don't do anything to them any more. … I can't say outsourcing caused this. But I can say that we don't maintain these aircraft."

Back