' O M A R O S A ' !

All you dick head conservatives on 'here' have me in side-splitting -laughter, by breaking KCFlyers 'stones' !
Why ?
Because here's a guy, raised in the South, lived in Tex Ass, now Kansas, who's got a better knowledge of the disingenuous RE - PLUG party, than ANYBODY here on the 'cooler' !!!
COMPRENDE ???????????
I see your ignorance is as paramount as KC’s. You are one of those idiots that think there is a difference between Democraps and Demopublicans. Libtards are bountiful here.

Really? What did doubling the individual tax deduction do for him? What did doubling the child income credit do for him? What did doing away with the individual health care mandate penalty do for him? All gains for low to middle income earners. You wouldn’t have gotten that from the Democraps or the Demopublicans.

Yep...he doubled the individual tax deduction. I itemize. It did NOTHING for me. Oh yeah...he also eliminated the personal exemptions. I lost a $4,000 deduction I used to have. Oh yeah....and enjoy it while you can - it's set to expire in 4 more years.

Have you seen what red states plan to do since the health care mandate was done away with? They want to get rid of "preexisting condition" requirement, which they claim is unconstitutional since there is no way to fund it (since the mandate was removed). How's THAT going to help the average American. Because that "really terrific" health care plan he promised had provisions to make pretty much every American have a 'preexisting condition'.

Yep...he doubled the individual tax deduction. I itemize. It did NOTHING for me. Oh yeah...he also eliminated the personal exemptions. I lost a $4,000 deduction I used to have. Oh yeah....and enjoy it while you can - it's set to expire in 4 more years.

Have you seen what red states plan to do since the health care mandate was done away with? They want to get rid of "preexisting condition" requirement, which they claim is unconstitutional since there is no way to fund it (since the mandate was removed). How's THAT going to help the average American. Because that "really terrific" health care plan he promised had provisions to make pretty much every American have a 'preexisting condition'.

Yet you get the first $12000 tax free......now.

Individual mandate is unconstitutional come 2019.

Old Omarosa has already come and gone....yet you guys had some high hopes on a fleeting moment in time.

Yet you get the first $12000 tax free......now.

Individual mandate is unconstitutional come 2019.

Old Omarosa has already come and gone....yet you guys had some high hopes on a fleeting moment in time.

I hope you're healthy in 2019....if the repuglicans get rid of preesxisting conditions, then democrats need to introduce a bill to repeal "Obamacare". Not the Affordable Care Act - Obamacare. Tell the public that since the republicans have stripped "Obamacare" of it's biggest benefit, they might as well give in and offer up the repeal so that republicans can give America this "really terrific" healthcare plan that the democrats were preventing them from passing (because they lacked 60 votes to end a filibuster - none which ever happened). Some of the things republicans were going to let insurance companies consider "preexisting' include HIgh blood pressure, obesity, acne, asthma, depression, anxiety, and sleep apnea among others. And that second one - obesity - is gonna get a lot of us, since it's going to use BMI.

40028918_322808764977656_8627191629406535680_n.png