Obama-0 SCOTUS-12

delldude

Veteran
Oct 29, 2002
Downrange
www.youtube.com
Humpty Dumpty time kiddees....

obamadumpty.jpg

President Obama’s team suffered their twelfth unanimous defeat at the Supreme Court in the legal challenge to the so-called recess appointments made when Congress was not actually in recess, a string of defeats that only represents “the tip of the iceberg,” according to Senator Mike Lee (R., Utah). “Not every case in which the president has exceeded his authority has made it all the way to the Supreme Court,” Lee, a former law clerk to Justice Samuel Alito, told National Review Online.

“The fact that his track record is as bad as it is in the Supreme Court . . . is yet another indication of the fact that we’ve got a president who is playing fast and loose with the Constitution.”

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/381302/obama-suffers-12th-unanimous-defeat-supreme-court-joel-gehrke

High court strikes Massachusetts abortion 'buffer zone'

By JENNIFER HABERKORN | 6/26/14 10:41 AM EDT Updated: 6/26/14 1:25 PM EDT

The Supreme Court on Thursday unanimously struck a Massachusetts “buffer zone” law restricting speech within 35 feet of abortion clinics, with a majority of the justices saying it violated the First Amendment because the protected area was too big.

The ruling does not directly affect other buffers established outside abortion clinics by states and cities across the country. Still, abortion opponents greeted it as an important victory and suggested it would force a rethinking of those other laws.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/06/supreme-court-massachusetts-abortion-buffer-zone-mccullen-v-coakley-108348.html#ixzz35lygXDxd

Reactions: 1 person
eolesen said:
They also ruled unanimously against police being able to do a cell phone search without a warrant.

It's a good week for the Constitution, but there are a few more rulings yet to come... All of them will come down on Monday.

http://www.scotusblog.com/case-files/cases/harris-v-quinn/

http://www.scotusblog.com/case-files/cases/conestoga-wood-specialties-corp-v-sebelius/

http://www.scotusblog.com/case-files/cases/sebelius-v-hobby-lobby-stores-inc/

Isn't there a ruling on gay something or other?  I forget what..

Not that I'm aware of. There was an appeal of the Utah gay marriage ban being overturned, but that hasn't been heard yet.

delldude said:

Isn't there a ruling on gay something or other?  I forget what..

Ya,
Something about the Molestation of male children inside of Christian Churches !

(Funny thing is,....You RARELY hear about that horrible SHIIT inside of Jewish Temples, or Mosques.
I wonder WHY that is  ???????

NewHampshire Black Bears said:

Ya,

(Funny thing is,....You RARELY hear about that horrible SHIIT inside of Jewish Temples, or Mosques.
So your comparing being gay with child molestation ?

southwind said:
So your comparing being gay with child molestation ?
No South, he's trying to compare child molesters to Christians! ------- And that's a new low, even for Bear!!!!

Ya,

How would you know Bears? I doubt that you've been in any Jewish Temple, or Mosques lately! ------ I damn well know you haven't been in a Christian Church either!!!!

eolesen said:
Not that I'm aware of. There was an appeal of the Utah gay marriage ban being overturned, but that hasn't been heard yet.
I believe the 10th up held the lower court decision to reverse the ban. It was a 2-1 decison. UT can appeal to the full 10th circuit or try for the SCOTUS I believe

Ya,

Up to their yarmulke's in circumcisions probably......

Reactions: 1 person

Ya,

You meant to say catholic churches right?

And Jews have Synagogues (and forced circumcision isn't at all abusive huh?)

and mosques are where Muslims go to worship, and strapping bombs to young boys well that's just love huh?

Reactions: 4 people
PHXConx said:

You meant to say catholic churches right?

And Jews have Synagogues (and forced circumcision isn't at all abusive huh?)

and mosques are where Muslims go to worship, and strapping bombs to young boys well that's just love huh?

That's my Boy.....

8d3094f93c98d4aebe1f4bc625ebbabd.jpg

Reactions: 5 people
Ya,

They joined the legit NAMBLA!

Latest posts