OH NO, not ANOTHER prominant Republican "OUTED"

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

big jim

http://www.blogactive.com

Lets remember that it was .......Blog Active .....who FIRST Exposed Republican(s) Mark Foley, and Larry(two step) Craig !

Seems that John McCains.....Chief of Staff.. Mark Buse,..... has ERECTED(in his DC apartment) a ....."swing/sling"..... for MALE "friends", located, in of ALL places......His CLOSET !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Obviously, this will go over "like a FART in CHURCH" with, of all people..(McCain supporters)Focus on the Family / Rev. James Dobson..Tony Perkins :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

1-800-A-FAMILY/1-800-232-6459

When I INFORMED...F O F.. of this "info", the receptionist asked if I'd hold-the-line, then returned to THANK ME Profusely, for the Info/website !

HEY,

Maybe Sarah Palin,...700IAM,..or ..Tuggo" know of some Church where poor Mr. Buse can be EXORCIZED from his Dievient Sexual Behavior ??

Stay Tuned kiddies !!! :up: :up:

Lets remember that it was .......Blog Active .....who FIRST Exposed Republican(s) Mark Foley, and Larry(two step) Craig !

Seems that John McCains.....Chief of Staff.. Mark Buse,..... has ERECTED(in his DC apartment) a ....."swing/sling"..... for MALE "friends", located, in of ALL places......His CLOSET !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Obviously, this will go over "like a FART in CHURCH" with, of all people..(McCain supporters)Focus on the Family / Rev. James Dobson..Tony Perkins :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

When I INFORMED...F O F.. of this "info", the receptionist asked if I'd hold-the-line, then returned to THANK ME Profusely, for the Info/website !

HEY,

Maybe Sarah Palin,...700IAM,..or ..Tuggo" know of some Church where poor Mr. Buse can be EXORCIZED from his Dievient Sexual Behavior ??

Thanks

HEY,

They're trying to take the heat off Sarah......its all BS :lol:

Posters names change from time to time to protect the insane

HEY,

Since all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, that includes YOU and your silly giddiness which will determine your destiny least you repent as well as anyone else that prefers Heaven rather than hell.

.... --- .-- / -- .- -. -.-- / . -....- -- .- .. .-.. / .- -.-. -.-. --- ..- -. - ... / -.. --- . ... / -. . .--
How MPY e/mail accoi ts pncoitgts ?? does new

Your CW stinks in print---look for me around 7.005 weekends late nights plus or minus a few kc's

Love Live CW, and of course using a bug.

-.-. ..- .-. -

Status
Not open for further replies.