Oh no....what the $*^# this now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does your college degree mean you can berate disadvantaged teenage boys?

I barely made it out of high school! Learned a trade and parlayed that into a pretty decent career. Dad passed when I was 13. Been working full time ever since. Most of my peer group have MBA's. So what?

As for the 14 year old who is now 16 and one his THIRD stint in Rehab thanks to his own Mother getting him addicted I have very little to say beyond having to disarm him twice while he tried to stab his brother. So if you'd be so kind as to lay off the verbal diarrhea brought on by mental constipation it would be appreciated though not expected.

As to the topic at hand I am severely uninformed as to what goes on behind the "security" curtain. Apparently I'm not alone as according to media reports there are many times the TSA doesn't know what's going on behind the curtain and it's their curtain.

Okay. After 3 pages of personal attacks and other nonsense, can someone with ACTUAL knowledge of the security incident in CLT please explain it to the rest of us? The WSOC report was rather vague, and this topic has seemingly stalled. If no one has anything concrete to share, then this topic needs to be closed.

Spin no one with any knowledge of this is going to talk about it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back