Olberman and Matthews OUT

"MSNBC tried a bold experiment this year by putting two politically incendiary hosts, Keith Olbermann and Chris Matthews, in the anchor chair to lead the cable news channel’s coverage of the election. That experiment appears to be over."

It appears David Gregory will anchor news coverage of the coming debates and election night.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/08/business...amp;oref=slogin

Jesus christ tuggo,

I can't believe I'm going to AGREE with 1/2 of what you've brought up, to be TRUE :shock:

But the article(or YOU if thats the case) is RIGHT about Olbermann.

He's been acting (lately) like SEAN HANNITY !

Now for Chris Matthews.
CM is "TOUGH" to be sure.

A white Irish kid from the very tough section of North Philadelpia, calls em' like he see's them. PERIOD.

A lot of people, Unmistakenly think he's a "leaner", but truth be told, Chris was the FIRST of the TV guys, to realize that Dirty Dick Cheney was
the MOST Major player, in "cooking the books" on Iraq !
(Even YOU tuggo, know that the "books were cooked")
Once CM realized that he was being lied to(by Cheney himself), it's then that CM went after this phoney administration, with a Passion.

Sorry Tuggo,...it IS what it IS !!

Oh, and Tuggo,

DON'T take my word for Chris Matthews being a straight shooter, just ask....John McCain, Newt Gingrich,..."TOM DELAY" just to name a few GOP "heavy hitters" who have appeared numerous times on CM's show...Hardball !