Olympic blades-a-turnin''

Hi Ryan, Here''s what will be happening 7 years from now............

Tourists will still want to spend a day in Victoria during their visit to Vancouver/Whistler. These folks will like the idea of travelling by helicopter to maximize their day.

Vancouver residents will still travel to the Island by Ferry. The BC Ferry fleet will now be privatized and split. Intrawest Ferry Corp will run the conventional fleet, while Pacificat Corp competes with their refurbished high- speed cats (bought for a song in 2003, remember).
The competing services will be safe, well priced, no line-ups, and good food.
407 Driver will have been promoted to Ferry Captain, (there are over 74 daily ADs on the 407 by now).
Magseal is in charge of Maintenance on the competitor''s turbine-powered Cats, of course. (They still hate each other''s product, but continue to hug and drink beer together, then fight, hug again, then drink more beer).

Oh,......your years of perserverance and working as a ramp-rat have paid-off....you are now an IFR Captain on the Sikorsky S92 shuttle from Victoria to Vancouver and Whistler. Well done.

Well guys, did I miss anything??????

Getting back to your original question, 30.769 meters, just keep your eye on how many of the Quebec mafia come oozing through the rocks and you''ll have a good idea how busy it''s going to be. Look! There''s one now!

Getting back to your original question, 30.769 meters, just keep your eye on how many of the Quebec mafia come oozing through the rocks and you''ll have a good idea how busy it''s going to be. Look! There''s one now!

Not at all 100', your team never threatened to shoot me at 79.9 NM from the epicenter...
9.gif

hey 407,

I saw your remark about flying anything I work on...and it got me wondering...

I am currently working on a patent for a totally biodegradeable tailboom assembly. Since we all know that Jet A will rule the world someday, all those tailbooms will be much blacker than normal. I decided that washing the darn things was an absolute waste of pilots and engineers time. The shelf life on these booms is approx 100 hours and all components are throw away items, yet fully biodegradeable to an environmentally friendly mush that can be washed down drains with no adverse affects.
I''ll be needing a test pilot to fly these new booms in various flight attitudes and manouvers and will also need to see how they work in the rain, so...since you seem to have made an offer I can''t refuse...would you mind?

hey 407,

I saw your remark about flying anything I work on...and it got me wondering...

I am currently working on a patent for a totally biodegradeable tailboom assembly. Since we all know that Jet A will rule the world someday, all those tailbooms will be much blacker than normal. I decided that washing the darn things was an absolute waste of pilots and engineers time. The shelf life on these booms is approx 100 hours and all components are throw away items, yet fully biodegradeable to an environmentally friendly mush that can be washed down drains with no adverse affects.
I''ll be needing a test pilot to fly these new booms in various flight attitudes and manouvers and will also need to see how they work in the rain, so...since you seem to have made an offer I can''t refuse...would you mind?

Sure, send it out, I'll strap it on the 407, chances are that it may fall off or be cut off before I get a full test done though...
9.gif

The worst tail boom color in history had to be that darn OKie white tail-boom...on a light aircraft burning "Jet B' it was manageable, but I'll never forget when good 'ol Mark Savage came by with the 214...now...that was not white anymore..nor was it EVER going to be white after 100 hours of seismic
6.gif

Sure, send it out, I'll strap it on the 407, chances are that it may fall off or be cut off before I get a full test done though...
9.gif

The worst tail boom color in history had to be that darn OKie white tail-boom...on a light aircraft burning "Jet B' it was manageable, but I'll never forget when good 'ol Mark Savage came by with the 214...now...that was not white anymore..nor was it EVER going to be white after 100 hours of seismic
6.gif

A black tailboom , as I quote Icefloe one year we were passing by each other is,
"The Color of Money" , end quote .

A black tailboom , as I quote Icefloe one year we were passing by each other is,
"The Color of Money" , end quote .

407D - I get it. Maybe Uncle Sam caught a glimpse of your Al Quaida bumper sticker with their fail-proof satellite mounted spycam. I suppose if they can''t eliminate either Osama or his lover Sadam (source: World News Weekly), a Canadian would be a worthwhile consolation.

4961 - I take it that you fly a 350 somewhere near Dave WIER. I do not know him but he is an acquaintence of a friend of mine.

Back to topic:
I expect that Heli-Jet''s Whistler leg is now going to be a permanent fixture in their operation. Glad to see that good fortune for them.

407D - I get it. Maybe Uncle Sam caught a glimpse of your Al Quaida bumper sticker with their fail-proof satellite mounted spycam. I suppose if they can''t eliminate either Osama or his lover Sadam (source: World News Weekly), a Canadian would be a worthwhile consolation.

4961 - I take it that you fly a 350 somewhere near Dave WIER. I do not know him but he is an acquaintence of a friend of mine.

Back to topic:
I expect that Heli-Jet''s Whistler leg is now going to be a permanent fixture in their operation. Glad to see that good fortune for them.

Back