On-Line W-2

Quickcall

Feb 20, 2008
Has anone else received their W-2 online and found that it is wrong? Mine only has my income up to Novemeber 30th. I know that the 30th of December check is an advance, but my W-2 income matches my Novemeber 30th check year to date earnings.

Just looked at mine and there is nothing in box 12 under L for meal expense. Mine is wrong as well I think

Just looked at mine and there is nothing in box 12 under L for meal expense. Mine is wrong as well I think
Now I made a mistake and sent a blank reply. You're right I have nothing in my meal expense either. Why are we surprised? Also, since we have signed up for this great service to get our W-2 early we no longer will be able to get one by mail. I wonder how long of a a delay this will be? So much for having some extra money to get through the next couple of weeks!

Just in case you haven't tried to call the payroll department today, don't bother-they are closed.

Since by law USAir has until the end of the month to have a copy sent to us, expect a delay until least then.

GREAT!!!

Does this come as a shock to anyone? At all? :rolleyes:

I knew it was too good to be true, so, no, I am not shocked. Plus, I'm willing to make a bet that people who will receive paper W2's will have their refund before we even get a corrected copy.
Verbal bet only because now I really have nothing to bet with! Where is that piggy bank with that change in it? I know it's around here somewhere........

:rant: Mine is wrong also. Go figure!
Tempe payroll proably got confused with that daylight savings time problem. The month of December just doesn't exist. It could be worse, at least we got paid!!

Can't wait to hear how they will spin this one. Another promise not thought through.

They'd screw up a one car funeral. Hey listen you can screw up a paint job on a plane, service on aboard or build a crew room by 2020 but DON'T mess with my $$$$$. :angry:

They'd screw up a one car funeral. Hey listen you can screw up a paint job on a plane, service on aboard or build a crew room by 2020 but DON'T mess with my $$$$$. :angry:
Maybe they sent the correct W2s to the HHDs and we won't get ours until we work a flight and actually use the HHD. That will suck for anyone on reserve. Maybe that's why the transmission has been so slow.

I'm willing to bet that what ever is wrong on the electronic copy would also be wrong on the paper one.

And the same company is doing both it was just a matter of how you get it.

I'm willing to bet that what ever is wrong on the electronic copy would also be wrong on the paper one.

In other words, don't count on your refund for at least a month. It just never ends..........

Who will foot the bill for this?

Latest posts

Back