On Time Every Time

On the east side of the operations on most flights FAs do tidy up the cabin, unpaid.

So PO, dont let the facts get in your way!

D-Day is approaching folks...
Mark Jan 28th on your calander. That's the day How the "West Was Won", comes to the east. Not only are you to be in proper uniform, you better not get caught doing anything that won't get the airplane off "On Time Every Time". Think of the color Pink as in slips if you think I'm kidding. The company will say grieve it, We will hear it in a couple of years till then "Bye now, See Ya, Wouldn't Want to Be Ya". And a whole new batch of new hires comes around. It's gonna get ugly, so don't wear white.

Mark Jan 28th on your calander. That's the day How the "West Was Won", comes to the east. Not only are you to be in proper uniform, you better not get caught doing anything that won't get the airplane off "On Time Every Time". Think of the color Pink as in slips if you think I'm kidding. The company will say grieve it, We will hear it in a couple of years till then "Bye now, See Ya, Wouldn't Want to Be Ya". And a whole new batch of new hires comes around. It's gonna get ugly, so don't wear white.
uhh huh...

:lol: Thanks...Best one that I've heard in a long time :lol:

Latest posts

Back