Open Borders: A Hildabeast dream

Hackman

Veteran
Sep 30, 2003
Heres a very important Hilldabeast policy that disqualifies her from president. http://mobile.wnd.com/2016/10/hillarys-confessions-to-goldman-sachs/
Merger between the U.S., Mexico and Canada – similar to the European Union, she said in a paid speech to the Banco Itau: “My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders, some time in the future with energy that is as green and sustainable as we can get it, powering growth and opportunity for every person in the hemisphere. I think we have to have a concerted plan to increase trade already under the current circumstances, you know, that Inter-American Development Bank figure is pretty surprising. There is so much more we can do, there is a lot of low hanging fruit but businesses on both sides have to make it a priority and it’s not for governments to do but governments can either make it easy or make it hard and we have to resist, protectionism, other kinds of barriers to market access and to trade and I would like to see this get much more attention and be not just a policy for a year under president X or president Y but a consistent one.”
Read more at http://mobile.wnd.com/2016/10/hillarys-confessions-to-goldman-sachs/#o4UQOoVAvq3K0Yv7.99

No open borders, No merger with Mexico, No open trade.

No Hildabeast

They're both fans of the mythical free market, and are both beholden to the almighty dollar. This shouldn't surprise anyone, even you...
Both Clintons? Yes your right Kevy, very observant of you. They both sold their public office for profit, their both criminals. They both need to be locked up in prison.

Both Clinton and Trump...
Except one glaring difference Kevy

Trump isn't a criminal, and did not lie to the FBI and Congress.
Has not committed Federal crimes.
Has not used public office as his cash cow.
Are you that obtuse?
There is no COMPARISON. None.

Last edited:
You're right; one has a vast amount of experience in geopolitical affairs, and one...had Gary Busey on his TV show.
A vast amount of experience in setting the world on fire. Nothing but failure after failure, death and corruption.

If you're talking about burning through cash, then yes, Trump has an edge. Not quite. He didn't give Iran terrorists 1.3 billion in cash or receive millions in terrorist money to the Trump Foundation like Hildabeast and Billdo's Clinton Crime Foundation.

Good point. I'd forgotten about Trump steaks, the Trump Shuttle, the Taj Mahal, etc... Did you also forget about Benghazi, Syria, Iran, Russian reset, and open borders? You should not.

You ever wonder why Democrats are pushing a 15 dollar minimum wage?

Think it might have something to do with encouraging illegal immigration?

We all know she wants open borders.