Palin Wins March Straw Poll; Paul in 2nd

SparrowHawk

Veteran
Nov 30, 2009
Alaska Governor Sarah Palin who won the March Townhall/HotAir Straw Poll with 16.91% of the vote! For the second straight month Texas Congressman Ron Paul came in right behind her, this time amassing 16.02%. The results are starting to get really close in comparison to the previous months.

Minnesota Representative Michele Bachmann was the mover and shaker this month, gaining 1.47 percentage points. New Jersey Governor Chris Christie saw the biggest decrease in support, losing 1.42 percentage points. The second biggest decrease come from the winner Sarah Palin at 1.23 percentage points. Is this an indication that next month see a new candidate in the top spot? We will see!

VChrist seems like a OK guy. The rent of them are a side show. Palin and Bachman are like a side show at the circus. Still have over a year and a half. A lot can happen between now and then.

All the character assassinations aren't because she be stupid..............it because DNC is scared of her draw.Do GOP see it that way or not?

Palin is a point and laugh subject.

Typical of those who have a morally bankrupt viewpoint. It never ceases to amaze me that when a group has no answers they attack the messenger.

Sarah Palin is an "Empty Suite" to be sure. However Ron Paul is not. He has the pedigree and less than a 1 point deficit with Palin. Go to a Ron Paul rally and you'll see your kids as many of his supporters are well under 30. They don't want to taxed into oblivion to support us.

Ron Paul is no longer a "fringe" candidate, not because mainstream Republicrats embrace his views, but because his views have been embraced by the young people and those of us who have figured out the fraud the Republicrats have perpetrated upon us for the last 50 years

VChrist seems like a OK guy.

Of the people mentioned my pick would be Chris Christie. Unlike the others he's actually in a leadership position, and given the issues New Jersey has he has his work cut out for hm.

The sad truth for him is that he's not the most photogenic.

Of the people mentioned my pick would be Chris Christie. Unlike the others he's actually in a leadership position, and given the issues New Jersey has he has his work cut out for hm.

The sad truth for him is that he's not the most photogenic.
The sad truth is people voted for photogenic candidate and got an empty suit that is Obama. But that just shows your priorities. Thats what is truly sad.

Christie would rip Obama apart on a debate as he doesn't need a crutch that is a teleprompter.

All the character assassinations aren't because she be stupid..............it because DNC is scared of her draw.Do GOP see it that way or not?

Nah, trust me. It's definitely because she is stupid. That's not to say she would not be elected to office. AK did it and look at the last several presidents we have had. Not all of them stupid but definitely not competent to be POTUS. So perhaps in away I am scared of Palin being elected but it is definitely not due to her mental acumen but rather her incompetence.

Is this guy photogenic enough for you ?

He's the ones the Demorats,Libs and Progs need to fear!

And on top of that, he doesn't use a teleprompter !

They all use a prompted when they get toothed big leagues. Reagan, Bush (both) Clinton all used them. Who cares?

Nah, trust me. It's definitely because she is stupid. That's not to say she would not be elected to office. AK did it and look at the last several presidents we have had. Not all of them stupid but definitely not competent to be POTUS. So perhaps in away I am scared of Palin being elected but it is definitely not due to her mental acumen but rather her incompetence.

But Obama's superlative and mind boggling experience is ok? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I probably shouldn't mention this, but word is the 101st Airborne Community Organizing Detachment is on high alert for a Libyan airdrop.

Get religion, the 12th Imam is coming for you.

But Obama's superlative and mind boggling experience is ok? :lol: :lol: :lol:
As I have stated before, he would not and is not my first choice how ever given the choices I was provided with in 2008, he was the best choice, as sad as that is.

Out of the whole crowd I would have rather seen Clinton at the top of the ticket with Obama or Edwards or Richards in the VP spot. OH well.

Speaking of idiots who do not realize they are not going to run.

Palin has recently said that the 2012 GOP field is not set and hinted that she might still consider a bid for office. As if the GOP field is not entertaining enough. Can you imagine Palin and Trump entering the race for office? I get giddy just thinking about it. Too bad it won't happen.

Back