Passengers of Size Upgraded before US2's

That is totally false.
While it is unusual for a supervisor to actually be onboard doing a line check or such, there are plenty of Secret Shoppers and non-revs who will blow the whistle on a crew that doesn't conform to IOM or company policies.

sky high states: False? Ok, we agree that supervisors arent OUT THERE alot. What's a secret shopper? And Non Rev's? Ya think they care? WHAT FEW ACTUALLY GET ON THE FLIGHT. Hp Fa, has your parents (non rev's) learned enough about the service to complain? EVEN WRITE someone up? As a non rev, would you even do that?

Totally false?....REALLY? Because the vast MAJORITY OF FLIGHTS, several THOUSAND PER DAY to over 230 destinations go unsupervised by ANYONE.

Have them explain the ACE program in detail.
They’re going to straighten all the know-it-all easties out.

sky high states: Hey, Only posting MY OPINION. (past, present and future posts).

Know it all easties?....LOL, gotta remember, alot of them were out flying even way before HP was on paper.

sky high states: Hey, Only posting MY OPINION. (past, present and future posts).

Know it all easties?....LOL, gotta remember, alot of them were out flying even way before HP was on paper.

OK... Do I care if US Airways is XXX year old... NADA... They still are not as old as United/TWA(poor TWA)/American/Pan AM/Branniff/Eastern/etc....

Do I care if US Airways has employees that are xxx old... NADa....

Do I care is a US Airways FA has worked for XX years.. NADA...

It do not matter if a US Airways FA has been there 30 plus years and a America WEST flight attenants has been with us for 30 mins are less.. WE all do the same job... Thow a coke and a bag oh chips... O wait. Lovely Old STALE CHIPS in F/C....

As far as SUP"S on planes... Prob not... However with the ACE program and NON REV's seem to write up crew memember on the west for some reason. Mostly GATE AGENTS/and CORP pepole I hear.... All though I have never wrote up any my self and dont plan to. I just dont do it unless its safety and first and formost I would talk to the FA about the sitaution before that. Anyhow....

I think some times we have a few people in all depts that write up FA's for not doing something/ or maybe going above and beyond but not for them. SO I think too many people are write up happy.... Its crazy.... .

But that's my two cents.

I guess you could tell that to the judge or management or the media but it is justified
You are right John John, the list CAN and DOES change in seconds. Unless you've worked the gates the general public doesn't know. Thats why I NEVER tell an elite where they stand on the list. By the way, did you read the letter in our employee newsletter from the soldier who was given a seat in First Class from a Chairman after he boarded the plane? The Chairman found out he had just returned from the war and wanted to show his appreciation. Now thats one classy elite!!!

Ya think they care?

Oh, Lord, Sky High, you don't know the Westies....they are writey uppies fer shur. No free mini's to non revers. No free headsets to non revers--they make you count your headsets in the west. :rolleyes: They have people verify your liquor count :rolleyes: It is a mess. Apparently, people get written up for dog earring your manual, or putting pencil marks in it. There was a whole thread on it. I want one of those westies to tell a PIT senior momma she can't have a free headset or that she crossed the overwing during predeparture! :rolleyes:

Do I care if US Airways has employees that are xxx old... NADa....

Do I care is a US Airways FA has worked for XX years.. NADA...

sky high states: Yeahhh, ok. We'll see if you CARE when several hundred Easties TRANSFER into YOUR BASE and bump your seniority. :up:

only posting my opinion.

They still are not as old as United/TWA(poor TWA)/American/Pan AM/Branniff/Eastern/etc....

sky high states: I beg to differ. The company started in the 1930's as All American Aviation.

sky high states: Yeahhh, ok. We'll see if you CARE when several hundred Easties TRANSFER into YOUR BASE and bump your seniority. :up:
only posting my opinion.
sky high states: I beg to differ. The company started in the 1930's as All American Aviation.
If this is a threat.... O WELL.... I am not scared... sorry... Most of the good flying for us is TURNS...Anyhow... I love my 4 day trips.... Which most people hate... I do high 4 days with high credit... mostly 6/7 legs a day... I dont think any senior mama would want what I fly.... You dont scare me... LOL :up: Bump my seniority. We know some will transfer but I dont think all 9,xxx are just chomping at the bits to fly in our dusty little town...

Please use your scare tactics elsewhere.... :p

OK... Do I care if US Airways is XXX year old... NADA... They still are not as old as United/TWA(poor TWA)/American/Pan AM/Branniff/Eastern/etc....
Ha! Yes they are as old. Many work for US now. Betty N. was flying when Delta was a dust-cropper. She is one of the three most senior F/As in the world.

... However with the ACE program and NON REV's seem to write up crew memember on the west for some reason. Mostly GATE AGENTS/and CORP pepole I hear....
This really does not happen on the East. It would have to be something major.

Please feel free to take it working on our 7 - dirty -- 7'vns..... With NO APU... and in the AZ heat with noooooo ground air... and even if you get it... ITs blowing 105-115 degree hot/dry air into the cabin... Sure... take it... TAKE IT ALL....

....LOL. You're sounding sooo junior. Try working the BAC 1-11, DC-9 or Maddog. Then get back to me.

Bother way, Easties LOVE 4-days.

(Just posting my opinion.)

If this is a threat.... O WELL.... I am not scared... sorry... Most of the good flying for us is TURNS...Anyhow... I love my 4 day trips.... Which most people hate... I do high 4 days with high credit... mostly 6/7 legs a day... I dont think any senior mama would want what I fly....

sky high states: You're forgetting. Several hundred transfers BUMP those WEST senior people into finding alternative trips.........and so on and so on, and so on, into your juniority.

Latest posts