PB&J- The Racist Element

delldude

Veteran
Oct 29, 2002
Downrange
www.youtube.com
Portland, Oregon....home to rational thought or liberal swine?

And you have invited this thought speak into our house ala 

Change You Can Believe In...

Can you believe that?

Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich is Racist, Says Portland School Official
11584814-large.jpg

Did you know that eating or even talking about a peanut butter and jelly sandwich could be considered racist?
That’s right.
Apparently, it’s because people in some cultures don’t eat sandwich bread. Verenice Gutierrez, principal of Harvey Scott K-8 School in Portland explained in and interview with the Portland Tribune:

http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/15414/

Now that you’ve been made aware of the evil of PB&J, there’s only one question left to answer: Is white bread more racist than whole wheat?

Delldude, you really need a new hobby. Do you spend all day digging for this kind of crap?

...Or maybe you are on some other forum of like minded people who do just that and share it with each other... and you feel compelled to start new threads with it here?

Glenn Quagmire said:
Delldude, you really need a new hobby. Do you spend all day digging for this kind of crap?

...Or maybe you are on some other forum of like minded people who do just that and share it with each other... and you feel compelled to start new threads with it here?

I did it to share with you, you want progress, this is what your like minded are into.

Reactions: 2 people
delldude said:

Quag's must live on PB and J......sorry Glennie.
Nope. My favorite mid shift snack/meal was Vienna sausages or Sardines with BBQ sauce and saltines. The cans would fit in my little Line MX Mail box. And after eating them you knew your crew mates would stay away while cleaning up the logbooks for the night.

Anyone who ever worked the line knows what we know Dude. ;-/

I didn't post this other than to show what we got in critical positions in our nations schools.

That in itself is something that needs pondering.

Do K-8 little minds need this kind of input?

Reactions: 1 person
Glenn Quagmire said:
What does that have to do with mid shift on the line, and sardines and saltines?

;-)

You want to be in a bread truck at 3am on the ramp with a kid that went to school there and became an A/P, and the other guy in the truck whips out a PB and J? 
3531a34faafcd3d5ab8749a94f57319e.gif

delldude said:
Left coast liberalism leans heavy with that thought speak anymore.

Quag's must live on PB and J......sorry Glennie.

Left coast has always leaned left. I'm telling you even Oregonians have their limit. I'm sure there's no shortage of people pointing & laughing.