Perry seeks out TRUMP "Annointment"

tom barry

Veteran
Aug 20, 2011
Rick (prayin") Perry journeyed to NY for a (hopeful) Donald Trump "Jump start" to his "like a FLAT TIRE campaign" The best that Donald (Very BAD WHIG) Trump could come up with, is a dose of Birther crap for good ol' boy Rick. Perry's Ol' LADY(Anita) is LIVID that "G O B" Rick's campaign is floundering, personally shook up his current staff of so-called "Top Dogs", and put out an "S O S" to other heavy hitters who ran Perry's TX. Governor campaigns. As they say "down below" This Dog(Perry) Won't Hunt !!

Seperately, Former Governor/NH GODFATHER Jonn Sununu sr. Endorsed Romney. Sununu , not so many years ago despised Romney, Emphatically calling Mitt a "R I N O" !!

Question for Sununu, "So whats CHANGED Johnny Boy" ?

This 12' GOP effort is Very Likely going to go down in Republican Annals as the Party Biggest CHOKE of all time !

And all against a weak incumbent no less !

WOW !

TB

If it trully was his intention to get his campaign jump started by seeing Trump then the man is a fool. Trump is yesterdays news who when he was news was a thin skinned one issue canidate.

Rick (prayin") Perry journeyed to NY for a (hopeful) Donald Trump "Jump start" to his "like a FLAT TIRE campaign" The best that Donald (Very BAD WHIG) Trump could come up with, is a dose of Birther crap for good ol' boy Rick. Perry's Ol' LADY(Anita) is LIVID that "G O B" Rick's campaign is floundering, personally shook up his current staff of so-called "Top Dogs", and put out an "S O S" to other heavy hitters who ran Perry's TX. Governor campaigns. As they say "down below" This Dog(Perry) Won't Hunt !!

Seperately, Former Governor/NH GODFATHER Jonn Sununu sr. Endorsed Romney. Sununu , not so many years ago despised Romney, Emphatically calling Mitt a "R I N O" !!

Question for Sununu, "So whats CHANGED Johnny Boy" ?

This 12' GOP effort is Very Likely going to go down in Republican Annals as the Party Biggest CHOKE of all time !

And all against a weak incumbent no less !

WOW !

TB
Would you stop it with all of your quotes and caps and exagerations already. If I didn't know better I would think you were from NH....

Would you stop it with all of your quotes and caps and exagerations already. If I didn't know better I would think you were from NH....

Well tech2101, I'll agree with you half way.
The issue with John Sununu Sr. is factual, not exageration, meaning he has always disliked former Ma. Governor Mitt Romney and has said numerousl times that Mitt was nothing but a conservative Democrat(A RINO if you will). So to see JS endorse MR is to me hypocritical, OR Mitt is nothing other(in JS's eyes) than the best of a very poor Lot !

As for RP being a...Dog that wont Hunt,......well I think the desperation that we see in his campaign, his falling poll numbers, and the FACT that Mrs. Perry is now running his campaign speaks volumes.

The ..CAP's and Quotes I'll agree can be overbearing.
My apologies

TB

Isn't seeking Donald Trump's endorsement a bit like being promoted to Assistant Janitor at this point?

You people have to support Perry. Otherwise, he'll come back to Texas. Haven't we suffered enough? He's been a politician in this state for almost 30 years. It's time for the rest of you to carry the load for awhile.

Before any of you supporters start crowing about his pro-business, job-creating governorship, be aware of the following points:

1. Rick Perry did almost none of that. In Texas, we have what is called a "weak-governor" form of government. If anything the lieutenant governor has more power. He presides over and controls the state senate.
2. Of all of those millions of jobs created in Texas, you need to ask how many of them are minimum wage jobs (a hint: the majority).
3. Oh, and Texas has the "honor" of having the greatest number and percentage of workers who have no health insurance of any kind.

In this day and age, where a friend met her $2500 deductible before she was even taken to her room at a hospital in Houston recently, how many of you would want to live without any health insurance? I had my teeth cleaned this morning. The hygienist was telling me that her health insurance has a $10,000 deductible because that is what it took for her to get an affordable premium. My dentist only has 4 employees counting himself; so, he doesn't qualify for any type of group insurance for his staff.

I'm not judgin'. I'm just sayin'.