Picketing already done at Phx Biltmore!

lithuanian

Senior
Feb 2, 2006
I Did ask, why are pilots special? Since I am not computer Savey! I have to hope you will read US. Airways News and see that pilots are already at the Biltmore in Phoenix TODAY, picketing the insult of the integration. Please, read around this Blog. And, we have the KING of CEO' coming to PAX/MECHANICS/FLEET 10am to 5pm in phoenix tomorrow at the British Airway conference room. Not, all AWA pilots have inflated EGOS. But, it might be a FACT, the management DOES!

I Did ask, why are pilots special? Since I am not computer Savey! I have to hope you will read US. Airways News and see that pilots are already at the Biltmore in Phoenix TODAY, picketing the insult of the integration. Please, read around this Blog. And, we have the KING of CEO' coming to PAX/MECHANICS/FLEET 10am to 5pm in phoenix tomorrow at the British Airway conference room. Not, all AWA pilots have inflated EGOS. But, it might be a FACT, the management DOES!

Sorry, the pilots were not picketing the "insult of the integration". This was the first of about 7 pickets scheduled this month in the joint effort to get a new and improved contract.

What on earth is taking so long for this new contract? The last time that I asked our rep (a few weeks ago), he said that they had only agreed to six items. :down:

sky high states: Why rush.....lets be the last group to disagree. Drag the merger on with NO VOTES! :up:

ONLY stating opinions

You're right! Why rush this god-awful merger...let them keep their crazy 14 flight-hour days and tagging system.

and.....have you seen their sick time policy?
My gawd, after using EIGHT days (total) for the year, (you're HARASSED)and made a dependibility issue. That's two four day trips! Cant CLAIM the time lost either, unless your line/block falls below 70 hours. You get 45 hours for the year.

.........I VOTE NO <-----> http://www.afa66.org/afaagreement/15sickleave.htm

ONLY STATING OPINIONS.

and.....have you seen their sick time policy?
My gawd, after using EIGHT days (total) for the year, (you're HARASSED)and made a dependibility issue. That's two four day trips! Cant CLAIM the time lost either, unless your line/block falls below 70 hours. You get 45 hours for the year.

.........I VOTE NO <-----> http://www.afa66.org/afaagreement/15sickleave.htm
ONLY STATING OPINIONS.
No wonder we're so far apart on issues. Eight days sounds like ONE occurence to me ;)

Back