Piedmont Flight Attendants Open Stirke Vote

Yes, and like Comair we will go down with our heads held high. 98% for FA's and 93% for Pilots. Enough is enough.
Piedmont with either be shut down or merged into PSA within three years anyway, might as well do what you can to raise the bar in the interim. People deserve to make a reasonable/living wage for their jobs, the race to the bottom has to stop.

I hope they strike. Although I doubt the NMB will allow it. But they are totally justified in my opinion. They are not getting a fair deal while US throws millions and millions away on PR firms and lobbying for a merger with American.

I think airways has wanted to dump piedmont for some time as they have no new planes on order and while mainline has many aircraft being delivered and the hunt for used dash's has been ongoing for years and nothing yet.
Dash-8 interior parts are as rare as hens teeth and support for these birds is dwindling. It was sad to see the eight dash-8 200's leave the fleet some years ago as they were under no weight restrictions. Some nice people there, I wish them the best.

We at PSA are in the same boat. Flying mostly 200's. Over 3 years of negotiations and stalling. GoJets is threatening to take our 700 flying if we don't take a pay cut. The company wants to stop 401k company match.
Personally if they don't want to pay us what we are worth then they can close the doors like Comair. Just like it was said above....Enough is enough.

We at PSA are in the same boat. Flying mostly 200's. Over 3 years of negotiations and stalling. GoJets is threatening to take our 700 flying if we don't take a pay cut. The company wants to stop 401k company match.
Personally if they don't want to pay us what we are worth then they can close the doors like Comair. Just like it was said above....Enough is enough.

Didn’t PSA flight attendants vote in an agreement?

http://www.bizjournals.com/charlotte/blog/morning-edition/2012/10/us-airways-express-flight-attendants.html
The group, represented by the Association of Flight Attendants-CWA, has asked the National Mediation Board for a proffer of arbitration as the next step to compel the carrier to provide an agreement the group finds satisfactory. If granted, the board would declare that negotiations are deadlocked and release both parties into a 30-day “cooling off” period leading up to a strike deadline, according to a press release from the union.

Back