Pit Jan. Airbus Down To 26 Blocks

TransatlanticFlyGuy said:
Ya know...it has nothing to do with being an understudy to a320.....its called being realistic god dammit...when will you nere do wells realise that! God damm....we have to adapt or fail. Its pretty simple!
[post="200301"][/post]​

Okay, you better adapt to being a low reserve when all the PIT refugees start coming to a base near you. Damn it THAT'S reality. :rolleyes:

PSA1979 said:
Eye, I went on the HUB and pulled up the PIT blocks. It showed 56 AB, 73 B73, 21 75/76, Has the company cut out 30 of those AB blocks since posting them? Just curious.
[post="200340"][/post]​

SHE'S ALIVE!!! :up: :up: :up:

TransatlanticFlyGuy said:
Ya know...it has nothing to do with being an understudy to a320.....its called being realistic god dammit...when will you nere do wells realise that! God damm....we have to adapt or fail. Its pretty simple!
[post="200301"][/post]​

Hey Hey Hey!
I know you're mad, but God has nothing to do with it. Management maybe, but not God. Watch the mouth please! :angry:

Air conditioned said:
Hey Hey Hey!
I know you're mad, but God has nothing to do with it. Management maybe, but not God. Watch the mouth please! :angry:
[post="200433"][/post]​

Jesus, Mary & Joseph take it easy there. We Catholics cuss too.

EyeInTheSky said:
What a scumbag operation this airline is; no head's up no warning. January bid is out; PIT is going down to 26 Airbus blocks -- currently there are 56 blocks. I believe the rumor about the base closing in Feb. to be true. Sad day and it just goes to show the company's goal is to make people miserable so they'll quit. I've never heard of a company succeeding with that sort of goal; have you? This sucks! Eye
[post="200253"][/post]​

So what. How many bases have been closed since 1989? So now they close Mecca North...big deal. This is nothing new for many of us.

Get over it. The rest of us have.

A320 Driver

Lets see,

Was it the "Crossroads" presentation that Wolf & Gangwal put PIT on the list of mistakes? I think they called it an RJ hub? 1996?

HELLO

A320 Driver said:
So what. How many bases have been closed since 1989? So now they close Mecca North...big deal. This is nothing new for many of us.

Get over it. The rest of us have.

A320 Driver
[post="200597"][/post]​

Hmmm struck a nerve!
Nobody in PIT gave a flip when they closed the other bases. Gonna have a hard time getting sympathy for PIT. What goes around comes around.

A320 Driver

A320 Driver said:
Hmmm struck a nerve!
Nobody in PIT gave a flip when they closed the other bases. Gonna have a hard time getting sympathy for PIT. What goes around comes around.

A320 Driver
[post="200608"][/post]​

It won't matter douchebagdriver. The gig is up come Feb.; if not well be prepared for the onslaught of senior PIT pilots bumping your butt. FWIW, I did give a flip about the other base closings. Was based in LAX and made the big move back east. I'll commute until I leave, there are no bases at this company worth moving to.

Back