Playoff Fares

Colby

Senior
Sep 30, 2003
Okay how many other's have seen the Playoff Promotion at USAIRWAYS.COM???

Hey it's on 550+ And you guys were complaining that the Marketing Department Wasn't doing their Jobs.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Colby said:
Okay how many other's have seen the Playoff Promotion at USAIRWAYS.COM???

Hey it's on 550+ And you guys were complaining that the Marketing Department Wasn't doing their Jobs.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Who's to say that the "Johnny Come Lately's " in Marketing didn't get their brains a jumpstart by reading this forum ?? Hmmmm :p

I've got a friend who got on a charter flight through some game package that leaves Sun AM, and returns after the game Sunday, and includes airfare, a game ticket, and ground trans. He paid $950 each for him and his wife.

Last week, they ran a Hooters Air B757 Charter for fans team employees CLT-STL for something like $800 or $900 a person. I bet we had idle aircraft on a Saturday that could haave been put to use on something like that. I know the team ran a charter, and at least two radio stations in CLT did as well.

Ive noticed that US has beefed up its equipment for IAH around Superbowl time.

PHL-IAH in late January goes from 3 A319s to 3 A321s.

Since either the Eagles or the Panthers will be at the big dance, expect to see the schedule from either PHL or CLT double from about the 27th to about the 3d of February.

Back