Poll: Should the ALPA/USAPA thread be closed until after the election?

Should the ALPA/USAPA thread be closed until after the election?

• Yes. Let people think and vote in peace.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. The thread really helps with the decision process.

• Only allow news or press releases from either side.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

767jetz

Veteran
Aug 20, 2002
Just a simple poll. Keep comments for the official weekly thread.

Nothing new. Just the same debate by the same players. I think we all know everyone's position by now. No one is changing anyone's mind here. Do we really need 40+ pages per week of the same song?

Maybe a cease fire would let people collect their thoughts and vote in peace without the spin from both sides.

Post deleted by moderator......keep all comments in the ALPA thread unless you wish time off. Everyone is warned & there will be no other warnings. .

WOW! It took all of 60 seconds for you to try to hijack the thread. Keep your comments to the official thread. This has nothing to do with censorship. There is nothing to censor because there is nothing new. Just wondering if other's feel that this is useful, or distracting. I doubt the thread will actually be cosed, so relax.

There is very little information being presented by either side on the pilot thread. Neither side can claim an advantage from using it, so let us continue to have our fun.

767jetz,
May I ask: Why is a United pilot trying to dictate what goes on the US Airways forum? Seems kind of "fishy." Then again you are an ALPO supporter...aren't you? Let people post what the want.
Later,
Eye

We are not going to allow comments or posts on this thread, as it would violate the one thread rule. We will see if you can still vote on a closed thread, and will consider making other arrangements if not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back