Possible change to LGA restriction may benefit AAL and DAL.

It will benefit all airlines at LGA who chooses to go long haul including SWA not just AA and Delta. SWA has already put out info that SWA will in fact take advantage of it in a big way.  SWA is in full support of the change...

Typical press....can't even get the title correct.

You can probably now, and have been able for years to, fly "direct" from LGA to LAX.

What you have not been able to do is fly "non-stop" from LGA to LAX.

There is a difference.

of course I said it... that's why you should have no problem finding someplace where I actually said it and show it is.

or perhaps your operating system has some, shall we say, bad sectors

psst. I posted that DL and AA would be the beneficiaries of the change shortly after news of the potential change came out.

and it is precisely because more airlines favor it than not that the market - which the airlines know - supports it.

the only real interesting part of it all is whether the LCCs who will be harmed by having JFK based transcon operations but very little presence at LGA will get any relief....

since the PANYNJ sets the perimeter rule for LGA and not the federal gov't, it is not a given that LCCs will gain anything, esp. since the LCCs gained additional access to LGA and DCA within the past year.

nycbusdriver said:

I'm not sure, but I doubt Delta will allow that.  They do own LGA, you know.  Just ask WT.  

(Actually, I think WT's stance is that Delta owns the entire aviation infrastructure.)

correct.
:rolleyes:

WorldTraveler said:
of course I said it... that's why you should have no problem finding someplace where I actually said it and show it is.

I think World Fraudster said that even if AA wins, it doesn't really matter as DL wins more.  Always.

no, I did not say that in general.

I did say that DL has more LGA slots than any other carrier which I believe must include AA.

as such, it stands to reason that if all airlines see the same opportunity, DL will have more resources to develop those opportunities.

Oh, boy World Fraudster, you make this so easy.
Let's take a trip down memory lane:

FrugalFlyerv2.0 said:
I think World Fraudster said that even if AA wins, it doesn't really matter as DL wins more.  Always.

WorldTraveler said:
no, I did not say that in general.

Actually, you did say it.  Quite specifically:

WorldTraveler said:
DL will just have more slots to allow more flights to be added - or else AA will drop a lot of short haul destinations in order to support long-haul flying... either way DL wins the most.
You know, if I didn't have a job and a life, I would just pass the time on these boards correcting all the constant lies that you post, it definitely would keep one occupied for hours.

On the other hand, you do post so much that it could be possible to keep a track of all the stuff you spew.

you don't have a life - or a brain to go with it anyway.

you have misinterpreted again.

If you really do this on purpose, I can believe you.

if your reading comprehension is really this bad, I would like to know where you got educated so we can blacklist that place - and then get it put out of business.

I never said that DL always wins more.

severely faulty processing abililties.

WorldTraveler said:
I never said that DL always wins more.

And you're going to say that you didn't start the "DL biggest winner if PANYNJ removes LGA perimeter" thread either?
http://www.airlineforums.com/topic/58252-dl-biggest-winner-if-panynj-removes-lga-perimeter/

Why do you lie so much?

Next thing you're going to say is that spectator wrote this?

WorldTraveler said:
DL will just have more slots to allow more flights to be added - or else AA will drop a lot of short haul destinations in order to support long-haul flying... either way DL wins the most.

you do understand the definition of the word "always?"

one thread hardly makes "always" esp. since lots of other threads deal with other issues.

if you didn't live in such paranoia, you would know the difference.

if you did not spread so much lies may be none of us including Frugal would be living in such paranoia as you allege   GO Seek Help bec you truly need it

there are no lies, robbed.

you and multiple other people are consumed by your inability to admit that someone may admit that someone else might know something else.

I never said that DL would always win.

that is your distorted observation.

it is not my problem if you or others can't understand and interpret basic English which is used on this site.

Back