Post Ratification Headcount

Just asking,
The A$$ was formed and it was agreed the Iam would take over as representation for 2 years.
Is the twu in control now for 2 years?

26410B00-C275-4D28-BD4C-8A482C80564D.png

Post Ratification the company will want 3500 Union personnel on all maintenance bases.l

These numbers are approxmately:

4100 Tulsa 2600+600+300=3500
600 CLT
300 PIT
300 DWH
-----------------
5400 Total

Our minimum head count is 675 between PIT and CLT as per Article 2A-B. Plus you are forgetting the PHX and PHL facilities which are big, but I forget the numbers.

Just asking,
The A$$ was formed and it was agreed the Iam would take over as representation for 2 years.
Is the twu in control now for 2 years?
They are suppose to be as of this past Aug I do believe. But it really does not appear that the TWU is in charge, it still feels and looks like the IAM is running the circus at this point...

Reactions: 1AA
They are suppose to be as of this past Aug I do believe. But it really does not appear that the TWU is in charge, it still feels and looks like the IAM is running the circus at this point...

AA is running everything!

Our minimum head count is 675 between PIT and CLT as per Article 2A-B. Plus you are forgetting the PHX and PHL facilities which are big, but I forget the numbers.

But what will the headcount be under the JCBA? We won't see that until it's time to vote.

AA is running everything!
We were talking about which union (TWU or IAM) was in charge or running the asso. at this time. They are suppose to change seats of who is in charge every 2 years per the asso. agreement between the two. Never said that the unions or the asso. is running the company...

We were talking about which union (TWU or IAM) was in charge or running the asso. at this time. They are suppose to change seats of who is in charge every 2 years per the asso. agreement between the two. Never said that the unions or the asso. is running the company...

I fully understood the conversation. My point is the Company WILL get the concessionary JCBA they want and the IAM "Getting The Feel" of the membership is the start of the process.
My opinion is we will have a T/A within 3 weeks.

Last edited:
I fully understood the conversation. My point is the Company WILL get the concessionary JCBA they want and the IAM "Getting The Feel" of the membership is the start of the process.
My opinion is we will have a T/A within 3 weeks.
Oh I see now. I hope you guys do not have to go through more concessions, so for that, I hope you are wrong. I do however, hope you guys get to a T/A within your time frame.

On a side note; we are hearing of an AIP at our carrier with SWA and mechanics. Union so far not calling it a T/A so waiting for more info to come out officially by the union.