Question

Ken MacTiernan

Veteran
Aug 12, 2003
San Diego CA
See their is a difference, The TWU believes in Watching out for the long term survival of the members. The ones currently on Layoff at AA know they will have an oppurtunity to come back. No Farmout increase. The members at NW and UA have lost their oppurtunity.

The above is from twu banner waver cio. The FACT remains that the twu believes in watching out for THEMSELVES for the long term at the expense of AMTs. Hey, cio, if you had a choice to be laid off at NWA as an AMT and be recalled back to your job at full pay or be laid off at AA as an AMT (or OSM) and be recalled back to your job at LESS pay and benefits?

As for farmouts, you twu/teamtwu members sure have beaten this dead horse enough. Did not the twu/teamtwu claim that AMFA has allowed 4 bases to close under their watch? Why don't these individuals state that the iam "negotiates" lousy contracts, like the twu, and that AMFA INHERITS them.

cio, can you answer the question I asked?

To paraphrase the famous line from "A Few Good Men."
"TEAAM TWU CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!"
:down:

See their is a difference, The TWU believes in Watching out for the long term survival of the members. The ones currently on Layoff at AA know they will have an oppurtunity to come back. No Farmout increase. The members at NW and UA have lost their oppurtunity.

The above is from twu banner waver cio. The FACT remains that the twu believes in watching out for THEMSELVES for the long term at the expense of AMTs. Hey, cio, if you had a choice to be laid off at NWA as an AMT and be recalled back to your job at full pay or be laid off at AA as an AMT (or OSM) and be recalled back to your job at LESS pay and benefits?

Hey cio, care to answer the question?

Thanks for posting my comments.

Example only, final numbers may differ.

35.00 X 2080 = 72,800 == 45% less positions no chance to recalled

30.00 x 2080 = 62,400 == 12% on Layoff with chance to be recalled

145,600 has been lost per each member at NW, go ahead and ask the laid off members if they would take less pay in exchange for a steady income? The average wage outside the majors is less than $17 per hour.

At the rate of jobs disapperaing at United under amfa watch has increased to 6300 and counting. Go ahead and ask them how they feel after drinking the amfa kool-aid? The Dark side is still the dark side no matter how you twist it!!!!!!!

I am willing to put my bet with the TWU to have a chance to be recalled. They have a track record in using seniority, even after recall time has expired.

NW and United have outsourced the work, they will not have the same oppurtunity. Amfa runs! always will, it is that simple.

CIO,

I let you in on a "little" secret. AA management is laughing at us. They can't believe that we were stupid enough to "vote in" this concession package. In fact ,their laughing so hard their turning blue. How do I know? One of our "spies" got into a upper level management meeting that they were not supposed to be at, and heard some things that our "spy" wasn't supposed to hear.

CIO, how do you feel, being one of those that led us to slaughter?

Princess:

AA management hasn't stopped laughing from the 1995 6 YEAR CONTRACT yet!

I'm surprised they could stop laughing long enough to make a bid for the USAIR shuttle!

PRINCESS KIDAGAKASH said:
CIO,

I let you in on a "little" secret. AA management is laughing at us. They can't believe that we were stupid enough to "vote in" this concession package. In fact ,their laughing so hard their turning blue. How do I know? One of our "spies" got into a upper level management meeting that they were not supposed to be at, and heard some things that our "spy" wasn't supposed to hear.

CIO, how do you feel, being one of those that led us to slaughter?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

OOOOHHH!! Spy stories!! I like spy stories. Got anymore?????

The story I told is a true story of an actual recent event. Another one of our "spies"
is working the case of the "EVIL"TWU contract extension sellout going on right now. How much are you gonna be willing to give up this time, TWUer? You willing to give them another 3+ years to 2012? Just in time for the next recesssion!
GO TEAMtwu GO! GO TEAMtwu GO!

Back