Racist GQ- F*ck Ben Carson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
southwind said:
Says the head IAM suck up and racist!

Hell, from reading through the forums even IAM members are tired of your crap!
The only racist on here is you and Petey.

Repost and quote where I have ever posted anything racial.

You cant, and you call everyone who doesnt have your backwards, right wing nut job views a racist.

Look in the mirror bub.

700UW said:

You cant, and you call everyone who doesnt have your backwards, right wing nut job views a racist.

Look in the mirror bub.
You don't like Ben Carson because he's black. Therefore that deems you a racist.

It's not rocket science.

townpete said:
You don't like Ben Carson because he's black. Therefore that deems you a racist.
It's not rocket science.
Post where I have stated that?

I won't ever vote for him as I don't agree with anything on his platform and he is out there and has lied.

Obama is black and I voted for him twice.

700UW said:
Post where I have stated that?
I won't ever vote for him as I don't agree with anything on his platform and he is out there and has lied.
Obama is black and I voted for him twice.
You voted for Obama because of the "liberal white guilt" syndrome.

Still a racist.

700UW said:

Look in the mirror bub.
Do you agree with ALL of Dr. Ben Carson's policies and statements? Yes or no will suffice!

Only racist is you, like me I stated previously post one thing that I have ever posted that was racist.

But you won't and you can't, your typical M.O.

700UW said:
Only racist is you, like me I stated previously post one thing that I have ever posted that was racist.
But you won't and you can't, your typical M.O.
Now you know what it feels like for people who didn't choose to vote for Obama due to his ideology. You and your ilk called them racist and still do.

So turn about is fair play buttercup.

Hence that makes you a racist if you choose to vote for old white man like Hildabeast or Sanders over an actual 100% black man like Carson.

Either you're down for the cause or not. Black lives matter bro, not old white people. Right?

If not then yes you are a racist.

• Banned
Glenn Quagmire said:
I think Hack and Townpete should hook up. Townpete could surely turn him on with his "buttercup" and "sweetykins" charm talk.
Ya think so Quagtard? Sweetykins is my reference for "lite loafer libtards", buttercup is Pete's. Just an FYI. Maybe you and 700DA can ask GQ Drewykins if he has any make-up tips for Metro-sexual GQ males like you boys.
Looks like he's got it.
3f39f94da997574b26f0f144dce90544.jpg

Knock yourself out. I am not a fashion mag reader and dont feel the need to point out male fashion or male physique.

But hey, if that is what you are in to, go ahead. You have a guy here who calls all the guys buttercup, snowflake, and sweety.

Not my thing, but I have no issue with you chasing your dream.

• Banned
Glenn Quagmire said:
Knock yourself out. I am not a fashion mag reader and dont feel the need to point out male fashion or male physique.

But hey, if that is what you are in to, go ahead. You have a guy here who calls all the guys buttercup, snowflake, and sweety.

Not my thing, but I have no issue with you chasing your dream.
As a stanch lib with a profile of Glen Quagtard, I would have guessed you were part of "Rainbow Coalition" or similar.  They watch Southpark cartoons, read GQ, love the Hollyweird idiots, have a "job" posting BS all day and night with 34,000+ posts. The racist Drewykins does it for a living too. This is mostly a leftist trait.

Of course this is an anonymous BB, gender can't be known. I figured you were just another angry sweetykins from the left or a Caitlyn in training. Not really a "guy" as most normal people know the term.   

I understand the flip flops you have in what you believe in, Obammy, and Hilldabeast have done it for years too.

Hey Hackman.

I know a zillion   White Irish Guys from South Boston and the other White 'hoods'(not talking Blacks 'hoods' here), who could never be mistaken for ANYTHING but  100% male, who voted for B O  twice, who would ABSOLUTELY... L  O  V  E    to have this conversation with you, face to face  !!

Go to the movie much Hack'  ?
You Should !
Let me recommend a flic' still out.
BLACK...MASS !

Check it out.  I'll $$ Pay  !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back