rain

Randy

I probably won''t get to meet you as I believe I am being sent to pickle lake tomorrow. The lightning strikes are starting to come...unfortunately with rain though. They must be worried though as they sent me up in a turbo beaver looking for fires today.

Randy

I probably won''t get to meet you as I believe I am being sent to pickle lake tomorrow. The lightning strikes are starting to come...unfortunately with rain though. They must be worried though as they sent me up in a turbo beaver looking for fires today.

Randy

Randy

412, RGA was wrecked in Ontario, then VEX was burnt aft of the firewall. Delta Don had a new mid-section put on VEX, but got approval to register it as RGA for reasons ''unbeknownst.'' It''s said he could still choose to rebuild VEX at some point, although there can''t be anything left but the data plate now.

Still sweltering in the unwashed northwest?

412, RGA was wrecked in Ontario, then VEX was burnt aft of the firewall. Delta Don had a new mid-section put on VEX, but got approval to register it as RGA for reasons ''unbeknownst.'' It''s said he could still choose to rebuild VEX at some point, although there can''t be anything left but the data plate now.

well that explains that then..........

just down the road DW. sitting in edson at the moment which is better than most places i reckon........

stop by for a coffee if you are passing through.......

well that explains that then..........

just down the road DW. sitting in edson at the moment which is better than most places i reckon........

stop by for a coffee if you are passing through.......

Back