Raises for CONgress

Most "average workers" from outside the USA would gladly trade places with any "average worker" inside the USA.

Here's a pre Gin & Tonic news flash. I don't live outside the USA so pardon me if I just don't give a sh*t about the wages in The Republic of Togo

The bottom line however is this. The average worker suffers due to the policies of Barack Obama, The Fed and all of the POTUS's post 1913 and the net effect is the Political Parasite class gets a raise.

Started drinking early on New Years Eve?

Are you trying to say the American worker was on easy street prior to 1913? Kids were'nt working in factories and coal mines? Wokers could not be fired for no reason and had recourse if they were? If you were injured at work there was workmans comp? In the event of a layoff there was unemployment payments?

I think anyone who has an even basic understanding of the history knows the early late 19 and early 20th centuries were not an easy time to be a worker.

I noticed that this thread took a LEFT turn at Alberquerque once it was tossed into the Water Cooler.

Must be where the Libtards hang out :p

Happy New Year!

Started drinking early on New Years Eve?

Are you trying to say the American worker was on easy street prior to 1913? Kids were'nt working in factories and coal mines? Wokers could not be fired for no reason and had recourse if they were? If you were injured at work there was workmans comp? In the event of a layoff there was unemployment payments?

I think anyone who has an even basic understanding of the history knows the early late 19 and early 20th centuries were not an easy time to be a worker.

No it wasn't and the American Labor movement took care of that, NOT government. Why do you think we have all these labor laws to ensure "Fairness"?

A: So the Crony Capitalists of the day could profit at the expense of the average worker.

From 1792 to 1913 the USD grew 8 % in value. From 1913 the same USD declined 93% in value since the creation of the Federal Reserve.

When the Fed started manipulating currency in the 1920's it created the Great Depression as a result of the concentration of wealth. Same manipulations, same concentration of wealth. Same outcome??? We shall see.

SparrowHawk your wasting your efforts. The people your communicating with don't have the capacity to understand economic manipulation. All they can do is make stupid asinine remarks. Dog Wonder and Glenn Quagmire specifically. I mean look at their post history. Sad isn't it?

Eh....stop on by...Me, Festus an Leroy is gittin' down.

3hillbillies.jpg

I buyin'.....anyone want one?

Happy New Year 'fore I passes out......

SparrowHawk your wasting your efforts. The people your communicating with don't have the capacity to understand economic manipulation. All they can do is make stupid asinine remarks. Dog Wonder and Glenn Quagmire specifically. I mean look at their post history. Sad isn't it?

I was taught years ago to NEVER underestimate your audiences intelligence, and NEVER overestimate their knowledge.

Those to whom you refer can never unhear what I've posted. I respect them and their points of view and I'd like to think they do likewise. Happy New Year and welcome to the fray.

Latest posts

Back