Re-PUGS...warn of A N O T H E R ....impending Train WRECK ! !

And since they have gained control over the House how many proposals for health care reform have they put forth as opposed to how many times they have voted to repeal the health care act? I'll bet you a buck the numbers do not even come close? Actually, has the House voted on any proposals to repair the health care system? I'll have to look. I am a bit curious.

And since they have gained control over the House how many proposals for health care reform have they put forth as opposed to how many times they have voted to repeal the health care act? I'll bet you a buck the numbers do not even come close? Actually, has the House voted on any proposals to repair the health care system? I'll have to look. I am a bit curious.
Knock yourself out on the counting, you seem to have lots of time to waste. I know Rep Paul Ryan has had many proposals, but I guess the Libs don't want to hear his warnings that NObamacare will bankrupt the country, raise taxes, and kill even more jobs. Here is Rep Ryan with Chrissy Mat on MsNbC, it's actually a rational interview without Chrissy screetching like he usually does.

How many of these proposals has the House voted on? Anyone can come up with a propsal. Take the budget that Ryan came up with. His proposal is based upon a 2% unemployment rate for it to work. Guess when the last time we had an unemployment rate that low? As far as I can tell it was back in NEVER. The closest I could find was 2.8% around the Korean war. So pardon me for not taking Ryans ideas seriously when he cannot get any of his health care reforms voted on by his own party and comes up with budget proposals that sound good to someone who knows virtually nothign about budgets.

How many of these proposals has the House voted on? Anyone can come up with a propsal. Take the budget that Ryan came up with. His proposal is based upon a 2% unemployment rate for it to work. Guess when the last time we had an unemployment rate that low? As far as I can tell it was back in NEVER. The closest I could find was 2.8% around the Korean war. So pardon me for not taking Ryans ideas seriously when he cannot get any of his health care reforms voted on by his own party and comes up with budget proposals that sound good to someone who knows virtually nothign about budgets.
Simple. Ryan and so many other lawmakers have stated time and again... NO government takeover of healthcare. No one with any common sense (except libtards) wants government takeover of US healthcare, it will fail. NObamacare should be scrapped and reforms started over, with both parties involved in the reforms afterward. However, it looks like NObamacare will be forced upon the public. It's Barry's love child.

Discredit Ryan if you wish, your the omnipotent expert here on the WC. Tree's budgets and healthcare proposals are so well known . We will soon see how your libtard heros Barack, "Blinky" Pelosi, and "Goober" Reid do when NObamacare crashes and burns. Should be fun to watch, hope the country survives it.

More "phony" scandals on deck?

Rant on Tree, gotta go.

Does kotbhave to be a government take over (that's not what the universal plan is any way) but republicans have not come up with a single idea how to fix it.....OH yea. There was plan D. worked out great.

Simple. Ryan and so many other lawmakers have stated time and again... NO government takeover of healthcare. No one with any common sense (except libtards) wants government takeover of US healthcare, it will fail. NObamacare should be scrapped and reforms started over, with both parties involved in the reforms afterward. However, it looks like NObamacare will be forced upon the public. It's Barry's love child.

Discredit Ryan if you wish, your the omnipotent expert here on the WC. Tree's budgets and healthcare proposals are so well known . We will soon see how your libtard heros Barack, "Blinky" Pelosi, and "Goober" Reid do when NObamacare crashes and burns. Should be fun to watch, hope the country survives it.

More "phony" scandals on deck?

Rant on Tree, gotta go.

"NO one with any sense wants the government to take over healthcare"

Hmmmm, the Norwegians seem very CONTENT with thier 'top-of-the-world'..free healthcare !
(For the record,......they EVEN have CONSERVATIVES living there ) O M G !!!!!!!!!!

Hmmmm, the Norwegians seem very CONTENT with thier 'top-of-the-world'..free healthcare !
(For the record,......they EVEN have CONSERVATIVES living there ) O M G !!!!!!!!!!

The most content person is Himalayan but only after they are Finnish

I know your aged and feeble minded, but can you seriously compare the United States and Norway? No you can't. Would Norway allow 20 million illegal aliens to demand rights and benefits because they crossed the border illegally? I seriously doubt it. Name one other country that allows this. There is only one, the United States. Every country has border security and enforces it, except the US.

Believe it or not, illegals are a huge drag on our health care system....HUGE. Try and get in to an emergency room in AZ, TX, or CA. 80 to 90% are illegal with no health care, but are here in the US getting "free" benefits. Billions of dollars a year in tax payer costs, and no other country has a problem this large. Not Europe, and not Canada.

Big difference Mr. Bunker, try again.

BTW, can you try typing a normal post? Without all the UP and down caps BS and the constant .......... !!!!!!!!!!!! third G R A D E antics? Thanks.

Not for the folks who ae going bankrupt, suffering or dying due to poor or no coverage.
Yet, no bill from either party has been passed to keep that from happening. If you disagree, show me specifically where, in ObamaCare, these safeguards are provided.

Yet, no bill from either party has been passed to keep that from happening. If you disagree, show me specifically where, in ObamaCare, these safeguards are provided.

Nope. Not yet. The Affordable Health care bill did expand the number of people covered and will prevent people with pre existing from being denied coverage.

As yet we do not have any form of universal care system which covers everyone. Republicans would never agree to such a program.

I know your aged and feeble minded, but can you seriously compare the United States and Norway? No you can't. Would Norway allow 20 million illegal aliens to demand rights and benefits because they crossed the border illegally? I seriously doubt it. Name one other country that allows this. There is only one, the United States. Every country has border security and enforces it, except the US.

Believe it or not, illegals are a huge drag on our health care system....HUGE. Try and get in to an emergency room in AZ, TX, or CA. 80 to 90% are illegal with no health care, but are here in the US getting "free" benefits. Billions of dollars a year in tax payer costs, and no other country has a problem this large. Not Europe, and not Canada.

Big difference Mr. Bunker, try again.

BTW, can you try typing a normal post? Without all the UP and down caps BS and the constant .......... !!!!!!!!!!!! third G R A D E antics? Thanks.

OK...'HACK" man, guess what ? I AGREE with you on the first two paragraphs that you wrote.
Having said that, I'm going to ask you a question, a VERY simple question that ALL of us here would like you to answer. OK ???

Ready ??

OK, here goes.

We know, the Democrats don't care if the border is secure. (More prospective voters)....BUT it's the 'G-D' REPUGS screaming the loudest with the Illegal BS !

Soooooo,......When " STUPID " was in the white house, AND had GOP control over the House and Senate from 2000 - 2006,.......was an impregnable Barrier..NOT CONSTRUCTED from San Diego, ...to Brownsville Texas ????

I mean, all he had to do in 2000 was pick up the phone, and order the US Army corp of Engineers, to start construction.
( I DO believe they would have finished by 2006 )

And your answer IS ???????????????????????????????

My answer is "you're a dumbass Yankee, and don't know your border history from your arse, Archie..."

Congress *did* authorize a fence, and Bush signed it into law before the mid-term elections that put Nancy and Harry in control.

After the 2006 mid-terms, Nancy and Harry more or less refused to fund the remainder while Bush was in office, and Harry's made sure that any efforts to add to the fence have been held up over the last 7 years.

651 miles out of a ~1950 mile border are actually fenced to some degree or another, and there's some "virtual fence" in place which uses sensors instead of metal & concrete..... The current estimate for 700 miles of double-fence will be run ~$4B (some of which will replace fencing included in the 650 miles already done).

Back