UNDER *MY BASE* AND CLICKING ON INTL RECALL UNDER BASE LINKS.¶
F/AS HAVE UNTIL 0730 CT, 17SEP04 TO REQUEST TO RETURN TO¶
INTL. RESULTS WILL BE POSTED IN HIDIR BY END OF DAY.¶
¶
* * * * P L E A S E N O T E * * * *¶
¶
PER CONTRACT, F/AS DECLINING RECALL WILL FORFEIT REMAINING¶
REINSTATEMENT RIGHTS TO IMA. CREW PLNG/10SEP04¶

Are these flight attendants that are still flying, but that have fallen back to Domestic? If they are furloughed, is there not a risk that the recall would be out of order? 'Splain it to me please.

jimntx said:
Are these flight attendants that are still flying, but that have fallen back to Domestic? If they are furloughed, is there not a risk that the recall would be out of order? 'Splain it to me please.
[post="179509"][/post]​
Hey Jim--

It's none of my business, but would something like this put you "back in business?" I imagine you're fairly close to recall (if you haven't been already)?

jimntx said:
[post="179509"][/post]​
I will check on that Jim and get back with you later

operaations said:
I will check on that Jim and get back with you later
[post="179513"][/post]​
Maybe Mikey has some info to share. I wont find out till later tonight when I go into work

I don't think this would help me other than to create vacancies in domestic. I'm pretty sure that these are f/as who were forced back to Domestic rather than actually furloughed. As I understand it, International f/as who are forced back to Domestic get first refusal on any vacancies in the International base they left. If any decide that they are happy in Domestic, then the company would make a public proffer for any remaining vacancies in IMA.

And, yes I am close. I'm officially #135 on the recall list now.

By the way, has the AUG attrition been posted on the flight service website yet? It takes APFA almost a month to copy the info from the flight service website to the APFA website.

We had a 250 person reduction at the IMA base.They were dropped back to domestic. They recalled quite a few already. I am not sure how many were left on the list to come back to international.

FA Mikey said:
We had a 250 person reduction at the IMA base.They were dropped back to domestic. They recalled quite a few already. I am not sure how many were left on the list to come back to international.
[post="179578"][/post]​

Mike - I am confused. Did the people go from domestic back to international? If so, who is flying the domestic trips?

Yes they were all international, all being called back in seniority order. I would say this covers maybe the last 50. This clears the list and the next proffer for IMA will be system wide.

Yes it created an overage on the MIA side, but they handled that by moving flying from other bases, that were low.

Back