Reddings Response

Quite frankly, anyone who sticks around AA or any other airline simply for love of the industry has pretty much given up the right to b|tch about how little they make compared to mechanics in other industries.

Oh the joy of reading your spitful comments. However, I still wait for imagolfer's response saying he was simply wrong in defending Reding's e-mail response.

As for "eor" here. Your comment reeks of management/anti-labor teachings. What do YOU not understand about individuals who believe in their craft to defending it when it is attacked? There is no "bitching" only comparisons to different industries. But reading & comprehending what you read is a trait only upper management can perform so go show them this post and return post haste with a spiteful retort.

As for "eor" here. Your comment reeks of management/anti-labor teachings. What do YOU not understand about individuals who believe in their craft to defending it when it is attacked? There is no "bitching" only comparisons to different industries. But reading & comprehending what you read is a trait only upper management can perform so go show them this post and return post haste with a spiteful retort.

Ken, what you don't get, is that the best way to fight, is to leave. You are still of the belief that raises are won in negeotiations or striking, when it reality wages will go up when there is a shortage of workers.

Ken, what you don't get, is that the best way to fight, is to leave. You are still of the belief that raises are won in negeotiations or striking, when it reality wages will go up when there is a shortage of workers.

Thats not fighting its quitting.

So if a thief shows up at your door you should just leave, let him have whatever he wants right?

The fact is we worked for what we had. We sacrificed and now we want what we earned back and would rather steer this airline into the ground than let if fly off with what we earned.

Oneflyer claims that unions should not be able to market rates for labor, but the fact is they do, and he doesnt like it.

If leaving is quitting, then staying is prostituting yourself.

staying is fighting for something you believe in and being a man. you can not rape the willing!!! We the AA mechanics were not willing and got screwed by AA and little jimmy hitler!!! The TWU held us down, told us to hold still and not fight it and it would hurt less!!! I am staying with my 22 years and fighting untill we beat or get rid of these whores!!! :stupid: :down: :censored: :rant: :shock: :bleh: :mf_boff: :angry2:

"Prostituting"? Are you speaking from experience? You must be the "professional" on the street corner with the bag on your head. I might even guess you would have the name eolesen in blavk marker written on the bag. Now THAT would be a sight. (Besides, prostitutes are paid for services rendered. We are being robbed.)

Seriously though, you continue to spew forth that which has a high ammonia content.

I would ponder that with your logic the Colonists should have moved south when the British treated them unfairly. Again, your posts indicate that you are ant--labor and pro-management. WAIT! burchette, is that you? ;)

Well better a prostitute that does it out of necissity for money than a dirty slut who does it for nothing. At least the Prostitute can be called a professional.

So why are you here again? You claim to have no vested intrest yet you sure are here a lot.

Why I'm here isn't the issue, but pointing out flaws in your Bobaganda sure beats the hell out of watching reruns of Seinfeld, and the Sopranos aren't on until later in my time zone.

Quite frankly, anyone who sticks around AA or any other airline simply for love of the industry has pretty much given up the right to b|tch about how little they make compared to mechanics in other industries.

Well, yes, of course.

Do you think anyone here is that way? I stopped loving airplanes when round engines went away, and stopped loving airlines after CR retired.

Do you think anyone here is that way? I stopped loving airplanes when round engines went away, and stopped loving airlines after CR retired.

Honestly, yes, I do believe there are more people than not who take as much pride in who they work for as they do in what they do on a daily basis.

The reality for me was that even though I loved working for AA, someone else made me an offer I couldn't refuse, and the pay situation at AA had forced our family to put a lot of things on hold, including my wife's education. So, I walked away from a job and a company that I loved to work for, and did what I had to for my family.

And, quite frankly, being a real man means standing up for what's really important -- providing for your family first and foremost, and your selfish pride second.

Honestly, yes, I do believe there are more people than not who take as much pride in who they work for as they do in what they do on a daily basis.

The reality for me was that even though I loved working for AA, someone else made me an offer I couldn't refuse, and the pay situation at AA had forced our family to put a lot of things on hold, including my wife's education. So, I walked away from a job and a company that I loved to work for, and did what I had to for my family.

And, quite frankly, being a real man means standing up for what's really important -- providing for your family first and foremost, and your selfish pride second.

If you ever worked for AA why do you use an alias? I will tell you why, because you are a liar and coward. Why continue to visit a BB that you have vested interest in?

If you ever worked for AA why do you use an alias? I will tell you why, because you are a liar and coward. Why continue to visit a BB that you have vested interest in?

Why exactly is it important that he use his name? Why do you want to know so badly, so you can threaten him personally?

How exactly is he a coward for doing what is best for his family????????????????????

Why exactly is it important that he use his name? Why do you want to know so badly, so you can threaten him personally?

How exactly is he a coward for doing what is best for his family????????????????????

Agreed.

What's even more confusing for me is that McTiernan calls him a "liar and a coward" even though FormerModerAAtor has reverted to using his real name.

I'd hate to work for McTiernan - sounds like one of those "impossible to please" individuals.

Back