Republic Airlines Hiring Pilots and Flight Attendants

i don't know where most of you guys get your information but it is wrong. the Fa don't get paid 14.00 an hour and the company isn't bad, i work for them and i will stick up for them. there are alot of turn overs because we all want to be on the mainline aircrafts, but the thing with Republic is that we are growing fast. we are going to be getting new planes 76 seaters for the delta side of flying. I don't bashes any other airline out there which i could do, but i feel we are all here to do a job and we are all in the same profession, why is it a problem? oh some of you guys must have been turned down. B) if you have any questions about Republic or Shuttle let me know, by the way we are not scabs as some have called us, at least we don't have the old B***** on our planes complaining all the time about the company and seniority. you guys have a nice day

Republic will start flying 6 EMB170's and 2 EMB175's through LGA starting November 5th and will be handled by Airways/Mainline. Expect more as a tentative October 31st Port Authority of NY/NJ/PA deadline approaches. The deadline which was extended from January 31st,2007 is one which implicates carriers at LGA not having a certain percentage of flights carrying more then 50 seats will lose coveted slots at the airport.

I like working for Republic as a Flight Attendant, starting pay is $17.00/hr, because I flew for a "mainline" carrier for 23 years, and never held a holiday off. Christmas was always celebrated on the 23rd or the 27th, same with Thanksgiving.

I started with Republic in 2006 and after only 5 months, I held Thanksgiving off. I just missed holding Christmas off by a couple of people. At mainline carriers, people with 20 years are sometimes still on reserve!!! Yes, they make more money than we do, but what is the price you can put on holding the holidays off with your family? If you are based at home, what is the price of not commuting, having a crashpad, and the stress of non-reving to work??

We have bases in PIT, IND, DCA, DEN, and in a few months, CLT. If you live in any of these cities, you may want to check it out

Also under Republic Holdings Co. is Shuttle America and Chatauqua Airlines. I do not know all of their bases but some that come to mind are STL, CMH, GSO, HOU, ATL. Look it up and don't let the bitter people in this industry hold you back. Republic Airlines is treated with the utmost respect everywhere we go. No employee has ever said an unkind word to me.

I like working for Republic as a Flight Attendant, starting pay is $17.00/hr, because I flew for a "mainline" carrier for 23 years, and never held a holiday off. Christmas was always celebrated on the 23rd or the 27th, same with Thanksgiving.

I started with Republic in 2006 and after only 5 months, I held Thanksgiving off. I just missed holding Christmas off by a couple of people. At mainline carriers, people with 20 years are sometimes still on reserve!!! Yes, they make more money than we do, but what is the price you can put on holding the holidays off with your family? If you are based at home, what is the price of not commuting, having a crashpad, and the stress of non-reving to work??

We have bases in PIT, IND, DCA, DEN, and in a few months, CLT. If you live in any of these cities, you may want to check it out

Also under Republic Holdings Co. is Shuttle America and Chatauqua Airlines. I do not know all of their bases but some that come to mind are STL, CMH, GSO, HOU, ATL. Look it up and don't let the bitter people in this industry hold you back. Republic Airlines is treated with the utmost respect everywhere we go. No employee has ever said an unkind word to me.

A couple of things to add to that, I don't know about you but I worked the system at my carrier and I got christmas, new years, thaksgiving, easter, memorial day, s :censored: t I thnk I could do the pilgrimige if I wanted to in my very first year at a major. But you have to work the system. You have to hussle it. If you sit there with your arms crossed hopeing, You'll be celebrating independence day august 9th.

You do have a point with the many bases. That would be the only reason I would tell someone to work there, but other wise think big.

And finally they treat you with respect, but not the company you work for. I have not met ONE person saying anything good about Republic, shuttle or shitagua. And if there is someone please let me meet him.