Retirees filed to be reheard

20171124_110219.jpg

Thanks to Tim Murphy for the update to his membership. Would it have been asking too much for the international to send this out? Hell I'd have been happy if my local sent it out but they only sent a happy Thanksgiving text out, I'm starting to feel like I won't miss much when I leave DFW

Ironically the issues remaining before distribution are the same issues faced on Oct 3 and July 3

I was wondering if you had noticed that? Nothing personal to Tim (Who was cool enough to send me one of their Contract Now shirts BTW) but his update is exactly the same as the last update from the International.

Fingers crossed “I” don’t get that money until the new year so I absolutely won’t have to worry about it on my taxes for 2017.

View attachment 12226

Thanks to Tim Murphy for the update to his membership. Would it have been asking too much for the international to send this out? Hell I'd have been happy if my local sent it out but they only sent a happy Thanksgiving text out, I'm starting to feel like I won't miss much when I leave DFW
Thanks for what? He said absolutely nothing!

I was wondering if you had noticed that? Nothing personal to Tim (Who was cool enough to send me one of their Contract Now shirts BTW) but his update is exactly the same as the last update from the International.

Fingers crossed “I” don’t get that money until the new year so I absolutely won’t have to worry about it on my taxes for 2017.

Wish I was in that position but I just got a transfer and moving expenses and home building expenses are piling up, this would help regardless of how much it is. Taxes be dammed

Thanks for what? He said absolutely nothing!

True, and there was a slight bit of sarcasm ment . Is it better to get the rinse and repeat or nothing. Probably nothing but the rinse and repeat is more then what I'm getting here. Someone has gone silent since his get it by thanksgiving statement, but I sure did appreciate the text message yesterday

True, and there was a slight bit of sarcasm ment . Is it better to get the rinse and repeat or nothing. Probably nothing but the rinse and repeat is more then what I'm getting here. Someone has gone silent since his get it by thanksgiving statement, but I sure did appreciate the text message yesterday

Hey Steve I’ll bet you anything you want that when he does start to comment it’s going to sound something like this:

“Well that’s what “they” told me”

And IMO if that’s the line he comes out with (Hope not) he’s totally FOS.

BTW where you transferring to?

Hey Steve I’ll bet you anything you want that when he does start to comment it’s going to sound something like this:

“Well that’s what “they” told me”

And IMO if that’s the line he comes out with (Hope not) he’s totally FOS.

BTW where you transferring to?

Transferring to Atlanta. Bought land north of there in the mountains. Building from scratch.

This week is the final membership meeting for the year and they usually have bbq, I'm thinking someone might get grilled . His smile will only get him so far

Transferring to Atlanta. Bought land north of there in the mountains. Building from scratch.

This week is the final membership meeting for the year and they usually have bbq, I'm thinking someone might get grilled . His smile will only get him so far

Congratulations bro. I seriously wish you all the best. Post some pics of that land on FB.

BTW let you in on a secret. Out of the 4 guys running for Prez there Fa would have been my third choice and not much of a coin flip ahead of Tom Scott.

I always suspected there wasn’t much more there than that smile. I think people should have dug in more on those credentials honestly.

Congratulations bro. I seriously wish you all the best. Post some pics of that land on FB.

BTW let you in on a secret. Out of the 4 guys running for Prez there Fa would have been my third choice and not much of a coin flip ahead of Tom Scott.

I always suspected there wasn’t much more there than that smile. I think people should have dug in more on those credentials honestly.

Thank you, and I will post pics

Wow a coin flip over Tom Scott!!!! I personally thought Fa would be a good vp and I voted for Oyer. Tom is knowledgeable but he's more off the deep end then shakes is

Fa got in through the power of social media.

Thank you, and I will post pics

Wow a coin flip over Tom Scott!!!! I personally thought Fa would be a good vp and I voted for Oyer. Tom is knowledgeable but he's more off the deep end then shakes is

Ok I’m over exaggerating of course. Tom Scott should be locked up in a rubber room with a bib for the drool.

With Fa’s credentials (If they’re for real) I’d give him my vote for Second VP. He never speaks. I just couldn’t picture him arguing a case. I don’t want a nice guy representing me. I want someone wicked smart and a bit of a prick.

IMO Thank God you guys voted for Cozy. And Thank God you have good choices running for new second VP.

Back