Retirees filed to be reheard

You keep spewing hate and you’ll find that second heart attack that will end you.

Actually not angry or hateful in the slightest Bob. This whole thing started because Fa went around telling people in DFW that they would have the equity before Thanksgiving and he was totally clueless. But since Fa is a “Nice” guy it just couldn’t have been Fa who screwed up. Oh no siree Bob. It must have been the TWU International who told (Only him) that and they’re the A holes.

I have a problem with BS artists even if they’re “nice guys”

Reactions: Tom Talbert 1888
You forgot one, Tom...lol
Since you had to kick the dog since WeAAsles smoked you, I was the victim.

Since you went over to the maintenance thread and had to mark my posts red like a baby, how does your own medicine taste since you had to make a post about it?

Man WeAAsles best you down so bad you had to take it out on me. Lol.

Guess you and #Fake News swamt must be Dallas buddies.

Someone needs to bring these to the DFW Union meeting this Wednesday and if Fa shows up you know what to do.

2FFB919E-5BC6-4A46-91C7-B0D929F25112.jpeg

Talos, like I told W, we don't have our equity. I don't care who said what, who's credibility is shot, or who voted for who. the bottom line is the TWU International is totally responsible and no one else. If Fa made this crap up about Thanksgiving and it now being handled by a law firm, shame on him...it will come back to bite him in the future. But our union has dropped the ball worse on this than the Association has in it's communication skills. It's in court 3 years and once victory is claimed, you have no plan in place, no resolution for the foreseeable future AND, if indeed it goes back to a group of Attorneys and minimizes payout even more, would be totally unacceptable. It's not about the money on my end (you know how W likes to claim if your griping about it you must have some kind of wrong decision), it's all about principle. Some here do not care about that, they will go down fighting to protect their "can do no wrong" union.
AANOTOK, The TWU's record of dropping the ball lately has gotten pretty alarming. Your right that the money is not the main factor here. It's the impression the union gives its members of having slugs handle things and making decisions. Not just the equity but in the way just about everything has been handled. It's actually getting to where I really laugh when I read much of the stuff that is put out there to us. The lawyers may be laughing. Just a terrible impression being given to the members. My biggest laugh was with the we don't know how to pay you. Fa is a decent person, but it appears he may be in over his head.

Since you went over to the maintenance thread and had to mark my posts red like a baby, how does your own medicine taste since you had to make a post about it?

Since I can detect you're a true winner Tom, I'll digress and leave it be...

Actually not angry or hateful in the slightest Bob. This whole thing started because Fa went around telling people in DFW that they would have the equity before Thanksgiving and he was totally clueless. But since Fa is a “Nice” guy it just couldn’t have been Fa who screwed up. Oh no siree Bob. It must have been the TWU International who told (Only him) that and they’re the A holes.

I have a problem with BS artists even if they’re “nice guys”
nope your full of hate. You don’t care about someone are there family. And who made you god of the forums. And why because everybody wants there money are you saying you must need it. Well that money was after bk with all the give back we gave. It was our money and if the contract had proper language we would not have lost it. The twu should of used due paying money to fight it then our stock. You don’t need money because the twu is paying you to post your bs. Every else wants the money that was supposed to be ours.

Your the baby crying about red dislikes come on get a life n700

Do we even know if the company will handle the payments?

Bob no. The Q and A was the last official update. Everyone is listening to Rumors and driving themselves nuts. And one coming from a TWU President certainly didn’t help.

nope your full of hate. You don’t care about someone are there family. And who made you god of the forums. And why because everybody wants there money are you saying you must need it. Well that money was after bk with all the give back we gave. It was our money and if the contract had proper language we would not have lost it. The twu should of used due paying money to fight it then our stock. You don’t need money because the twu is paying you to post your bs. Every else wants the money that was supposed to be ours.

WE WERE SUED!!!!! What part of that can you not comprehend?

So they should have given us that money even though the Courts may have said it wasn’t ours and then if the TWU lost they should have paid the claim from ALL TWU members dues?

Is THAT what you’re saying? Seriously?

The TWU in WHOLE is not worth what the claim would have been if WE/THEY lost.

One more time (never ending) WE (TWU) WERE SUED!!!!!!!!!

AANOTOK, The TWU's record of dropping the ball lately has gotten pretty alarming. Your right that the money is not the main factor here. It's the impression the union gives its members of having slugs handle things and making decisions. Not just the equity but in the way just about everything has been handled. It's actually getting to where I really laugh when I read much of the stuff that is put out there to us. The lawyers may be laughing. Just a terrible impression being given to the members. My biggest laugh was with the we don't know how to pay you. Fa is a decent person, but it appears he may be in over his head.

Nice post.

Fa may just have misunderstood the information. There is no timetable for the payouts but there have been goals and having this done by Thanksgiving was one of them.

The troubling point, as your mention, is how there seems to be no update on the process but the Locals and their Boards field daily calls. When those Locals get information and share it then it is not accurate the Locals take the heat, but they're just trying to answer questions. The alternative, it seems, is to have radio silence which in turn frustrates the Members even more. Seems Presidents like Fa are in a no win scenario.

There is a breakdown and most see it, others just become apologists and blames the Members. o_O