Retirees filed to be reheard

I Know it's been asked and answered before,
but how much money is being distributed, approx?

Edit: I think $80million give or take rings a bell, can anyone confirm?

Maybe if Mr Mayes and the others involved, where not so busy spending the money. They could have started working on this earlier. I would love to know who gave them permission to cash the stock in when they did. Now you Trump Supporters can attack me. Come on try to come up with something new.

They were ordered by the Judge handling the Demetris case to divest the assets to protect the value of equity that the Plaintiffs would have been entitled to had they won their case.

Keeping all that value wrapped up in only one single stock would not have accomplished that order.

And besides the divestiture substantially increased the value over what would exist today had they left it in AAL (AA) shares.

I Know it's been asked and answered before,
but how much money is being distributed, approx?

Edit: I think $80million give or take rings a bell, can anyone confirm?

It's over $80 million now. Again it's been getting very good returns for us.

See W, I was not complaining, Mr. Mayes can multitask and find time after the 9:00 to Noon negotiations
to fulfill his other obligations.

See W, I was not complaining, Mr. Mayes can multitask and find time after the 9:00 to Noon negotiations
to fulfill his other obligations.

I sent him a text yesterday asking him for a "chill out" blurb on the issue when he had the chance and this was the response.

"Lol yeah it's in the works as we speak"

BTW a long time ago now I said the EBO people didn't have a shot to win anything. I said they would lose totally and completely. Just to gloat a little bit. I was 100% correct. And screw Jim Little and the Horse he road off on for opening his mouth to cause much of the trouble in the first place.

68484917-1FB0-4534-9360-C1684E8CC06D.jpeg

They should have been prepared for this as they certainly had enough time already. It was rather obvious the early out people had a losing case. Question and answer sheet? The question is kind of obvious also.

I thought they had stolen all the money or were going to steal it all? I mean isn’t that what many of the rock throwing clowns on here kept saying?

At the end of the day not one of those clowns will EVER come out and admit they were wrong. The clowns will just find something else to complain about.

Oh and if anyone thinks the TWU is going to syphon some of the money for the International coffers, you need to “learn to read” the DOL LM2’s.

And P.S. I want them to take there time and do this right. I don’t want to have to file a protest on what I’m owed because they bowed to pressure and rushed out checks making mistakes.

C'mon W, they have never bowed to pressure and rushed anything. That is a misplaced concern.
I guess my only question would be the tax comment. If they "hold back some funds because of taxes",
will the check I receive (if a check) be free and clear, or will I need to pay as well.

I thought they had stolen all the money or were going to steal it all? I mean isn’t that what many of the rock throwing clowns on here kept saying?

At the end of the day not one of those clowns will EVER come out and admit they were wrong. The clowns will just find something else to complain about.

Oh and if anyone thinks the TWU is going to syphon some of the money for the International coffers, you need to “learn to read” the DOL LM2’s.

And P.S. I want them to take there time and do this right. I don’t want to have to file a protest on what I’m owed because they bowed to pressure and rushed out checks making mistakes.
It was an unfortunate frivolous case the early out people made. I know the union had guidelines to go by in handling expenses for the case. I think they should be compensated for the expenses as the case was quite a farce. It created a complex mess for the union actually. Lots of people I know wondering about the timing of the distribution. The long wait is what was the real disturbance.

It was an unfortunate frivolous case the early out people made. I know the union had guidelines to go by in handling expenses for the case. I think they should be compensated for the expenses as the case was quite a farce. It created a complex mess for the union actually. Lots of people I know wondering about the timing of the distribution. The long wait is what was the real disturbance.

The Law is not designed for us to be able to countersue for our Legal fees in a case like this. Unfortunately no the only pleasure we can take in it all is that those EBO people who initiated the case are out many thousands of dollars of their own money for nothing.

The Lawyers got paid though of course.

Latest posts

Back