Rosemary's 'baby'...3 Years Late!

Speaks to the condition of our company and country, doesn't it?

I'm proud to say I still know some people of integity. It matters not how they are treated or regarded. Their reward is in the knowledge of a job well done. Idealistic? Maybe. Naive? I don't think so. Just good people doing their best. These are the ones at peace with themselves.

A320 Driver

'Integrity' to me would be not to scab me in 1992 or lie to me about Airbus farmout.

--Game over. You win, but we both die. (So nobody really wins.)

pitguy said:
'Integrity' to me would be not to scab me in 1992 or lie to me about Airbus farmout.

TOUCHE

pitguy said:

I agree. If you were scabbed in 92, I'd say those persons had none. As to the AB farmout, I think the court will set this right. Like I said, those people of integrity are not reliant on how they are treated or regarded. I sat in a maintenance breakroom for several hours not long ago and I can say with reasonable certainty that I observed several people who met these criteria. They are an inspiration to me and I hold them in high regard.

A320 Driver

Neanderthal was the term applied to the mechanics while we were being scabbed, it made the 5 o-clock news.

A320,

Were these several people in the "break room" that you observed with integrity, sitting with you for several hours???? LOL.... that sure would be a long-ass break; it would inspire me, as well.

PITbull said:
A320,

Were these several people in the "break room" that you observed with integrity, sitting with you for several hours???? LOL.... that sure would be a long-ass break; it would inspire me, as well.
They were in and out, some were waiting for their particular aircraft to come in. I saw NO abuse.

A320 Driver

Back