Rush BIMBO is "Ashamed of America" !

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/24/rush-limbaugh-left-has-won-ashamed_n_2754946.html

LARD ASSS says he's Ashamed of America, because the Left "has won" by creating so many LOW INFORMATION voters/people.

Low Information voters/the Left ??

G-M-A-F-BREAK !

Has anyone EVER listened to the F'n LEMMINGS/Zombies that he takes calls from in places like TX/MS/LA/TN/NC/SC/FL/GA/KY/AZ/OK/ ?????

The Left HARDLY has the market cornered on Low Information Voters.

If FATSO didn't have all those (food) hoarders, gun LUNATICS, Jesus FREAKS etc, the Fat P-RICK would be off-the-air !

Time for More OXY, ..TUBBY !

Already a thread on this bers.

http://www.airlineforums.com/topic/55111-limbaugh-is-ashamed-of-americans/

Rush Limbaugh is a cartoon character shilling for ratings. ANYONE who has a functioning brain can see that. Hell Stevie Wonder can see it!

Oft times there is more accurate and intelligent debate HERE.

I listen and find him amusing. I especially like his song parodies as they really hit home. As a news source? not the guy for that.

I'm ashamed of America, too, because you have become a bastion of social programs for the undeserving fornicating child bearing single whores and their sperm donors.

Are there any that are not?

Actually I think they're are voices of true believers on radio.. I know one who was on in PHL for years until his passing. Ever hear of/listen to Irv Homer? Most don't command big audiences beyond their home market. But Irv believed every damn word that came out of his mouth.

I recall Irv explaining why he didn't like fireworks to a caller. He told them after 25 B-17 missions over Germany he couldn't handle the flashbacks a fireworks display gave him and he was in his 80's at the time. The caller was speechless. So they are out there, you have to find them. Rollye James is another. A little on the lunatic fringe but she's pretty cool, she was supposed to take over for Art Bell

Sorry, never heard of him. I do not listen to talk radio. The only reason I used to listen to radio was to hear music. I recently ripped all my CD's to MP3's on my PC and Pandora I never even turn the radio on anymore.

My comment was directed more to the TV talking heads as those are the ones I occasionally see when I channel surf. Oberman, Madox, Mathews, Orielly, Bier (or what ever his name is) all are about as usefull as tits on a bull as far as I am concerned.

Reactions: 3 people
Sorry, never heard of him. I do not listen to talk radio. The only reason I used to listen to radio was to hear music. I recently ripped all my CD's to MP3's on my PC and Pandora I never even turn the radio on anymore.

My comment was directed more to the TV talking heads as those are the ones I occasionally see when I channel surf. Oberman, Madox, Mathews, Orielly, Bier (or what ever his name is) all are about as usefull as tits on a bull as far as I am concerned.

There is truth in what all mentioned have to say. However by the time you sift through the BS it's not really worth it.

That's not terribly shocking considering the source.