Ryanair Going Ahead With Pay-To-Potty Plan

FrugalFlyerv2.0

Veteran
Oct 29, 2003
P-2-P
Ryanair is currently redesigning their cabins to install the pay toilets on 168 of their planes, which will cost about $1.40 per trip to the loo. Additionally, they are cutting the number of toilets on the plane to make room for extra seats.

P-2-P
Ryanair is currently redesigning their cabins to install the pay toilets on 168 of their planes, which will cost about $1.40 per trip to the loo. Additionally, they are cutting the number of toilets on the plane to make room for extra seats.
It will suck to be a pax on their FLTs that has a limit amount of restrooms. I wouldn't take a long FLT with them. I guess you get what you pay for. If it works for Ryan others will follow.

It will suck to be a pax on their FLTs that has a limit amount of restrooms. I wouldn't take a long FLT with them. I guess you get what you pay for. If it works for Ryan others will follow.

the airline wants to reduce the number of toilets on board, leaving just one available for up to 189 passengers. That would allow the carrier to add a half dozen more seats.

Yikes

They better put more discomfort bags in the seat backs…..or rubber covers under the seat covers. LOL :blink:

P-2-P

This is just getting ridiculous. I honestly, truly do not know what to say.

Back