SA-1's CY 2007

night-ice

Senior
Aug 30, 2002
Being we have until the 31st to use our SA-1's, are we allowed to book an itinerary using that SA-1 that is for CY 2008? (ie: book a PNR today for a trip in January 2008 on this year's SA-1)
I had planned to use my last SA-1 today to get myself and family to LAS but ended up not being able to go.
I ended up with 5 buddy passes this year and have no plans on utilizing them so I am not worried about losing those.
Yesterday was a horrible day to non-rev out west! Did anyone here have any luck getting out of CLT or PHL to the west coast?

Being we have until the 31st to use our SA-1's, are we allowed to book an itinerary using that SA-1 that is for CY 2008? (ie: book a PNR today for a trip in January 2008 on this year's SA-1)
I had planned to use my last SA-1 today to get myself and family to LAS but ended up not being able to go.
I ended up with 5 buddy passes this year and have no plans on utilizing them so I am not worried about losing those.
Yesterday was a horrible day to non-rev out west! Did anyone here have any luck getting out of CLT or PHL to the west coast?
I'm pretty sure as long as you initialize the trip prior to Jan1, you can use the SA-1's. for it to count on your 2007 total.

I'm pretty sure as long as you initialize the trip prior to Jan1, you can use the SA-1's. for it to count on your 2007 total.

go in to EBT and make a reservation for 2008 with the present SA!P, it is valid for 1 year from the date of issue. During that year , you can change the travel dates. Hence you will have an extra SA1P for 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR

go in to EBT and make a reservation for 2008 with the present SA!P, it is valid for 1 year from the date of issue. During that year , you can change the travel dates. Hence you will have an extra SA1P for 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR

yep, that's right.

Back